Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Sweater Vest Cable Knit Hello Card with Vanessa

Hi everyone! Vanessa here today with a fun shaped card! I am sure you agree that the new release is fabulous!! I adore every single item of it. Here comes a cute and cozy sweater vest.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sweater Vest Cable Knit Hello Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I started with a panel of white cardstock and stamped the fox from Foxy Christmas and the hearts from Eskimo Kisses. Then I masked the stamped images and masked the bottom part of the panel. Now I applied soft pool ink with an ink blending tool. After I had removed the masks, I masked the top part and inked the bottom area with soft pink ink. Then I die-cut the Sweater Vest from the panel and used the Cable Knit Embossing Folder to only emboss the pink part. I colored the images with Copics and added the collar and the ribbing.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sweater Vest Cable Knit Hello Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Finally, I die-cut the letters using the Loopy Letters Dies, inked them with the same pink ink I used for the collar, and assembled the word "hallo" (the German word for hello).

I love that I can spell anything with the new letter dies now! And that sweater vest? This card would also be a cute baby card, don't you agree?

Have a wonderful day everybody and thanks for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Cable Knit Embossing
Cable Knit Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Christmas Stamps
Foxy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Eskimo Kisses Stamps
Eskimo Kisses Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Loopy Letters Dies
Loopy Letters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweater Vest Dies
Sweater Vest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: