Friday, October 12, 2018

Happy Owlidays Punny Holiday Card with Lexa

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a holiday card featuring the brand new Happy Owlidays Stamps and the coordinating dies. I'm head over heels over this set, with three adorable owls and all the punny sentiments. No one can resist this one. Let's get started right away.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Owlidays Holiday Cheer Paper Pad Punny Holiday Card by Lexa Levana

First, I stamped all of the images with Versafine ink and watercolored them with Distress markers. I couldn't decide which one was my favorite, so I used three of them together in one card. As I wanted to play with patterned paper today, I colored the owls with candy colors that coordinate well with the Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper Pad

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Owlidays Holiday Cheer Paper Pad Punny Holiday Card by Lexa Levana

I created a little scene with the blue snowflakes background with the colorful stripes as accents. One of the owls looks like he popped up out of a gift box, isn't he so adorable? Some ornaments are hanging on a snowy tree branch. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Owlidays Holiday Cheer Paper Pad Punny Holiday Card by Lexa Levana

Of course I won't forget the jewels from Pretty Pink Posh to add sparkle to my holidays card. Since I always love puns I'm super excited with this Happy Owlidays Stamps, since I have a lot of choices! Yay!

That's all for today, thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you all have an amazing day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Owlidays Stamps
Happy Owlidays Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Owlidays Dies
Happy Owlidays Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

4 comments: