Friday, October 5, 2018

Sunny Studio Stamps Third Birthday Blog Hop Winners

Thank you for all your sweet comments both on our blogs and on social media last weekend.  It meant so much to have you celebrate Sunny Studio's third birthday with us!  

We have 14 winners to announce from our blog hop.  Each of you have won a $25 gift code to our online store!  :)

Patt H.

Anne Sturgeon

Lori Proulx

Eloise Blue's Winner
Larissa Heskett

Carla Hundley

Francesca Vignoli's Winner
Marilyn in Michigan



Jen Petersen

Linnea Sundstrom

I didn't have email addresses for a couple of you so if you see your name up above and haven't received an email from me yet, please email me at info@sunnystudiostamps.com to claim your prize. :)


12 comments:

  1. just saw my email! thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see my name on the list! Thanks, Mendi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw my email this morning! Hooray!!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I emailed you Mendi! I'm sooooo excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Going
    to be fun shopping.
    Congrats to the
    other winners.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. SQUEAL!! SO EXCITED!! I still have some items on my WISH List, so now I can do MORE Shopping!! YIPPEE!! THANKS for the FUN and for the Prizes!! Hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. WooHoo how exciting, thank you Mendi and all the DT's that shared their projects with us!! Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting! Thanks so much! Now for some fun shopping! Congrats to all the other lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow! Thank you so much. Now to figure out what to get. :) Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bummer, I did not win for my birthday which was the day of the drawing! (I'm much older than 3 though. LOL!!!)
    Congrats to the winners, have fun choosing! Such great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the win and code, I put it to good use right away. I got my items today and am thrilled. Merry Christmas (early) to me!

    ReplyDelete