Monday, October 29, 2018

Happy Owlidays Colorful Holiday Card with Eloise

Hi friends, Eloise here and today I have a card to share with you all using the Happy Owlidays stamp set along with the new Holiday Cheer 6x6 patterned paper and also the Comic Strip Everyday dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Owlidays Comic Strip Everyday Dies Colorful Holiday Card with Eloise Blue

To start I stamped out my images and coloured them in with Copic markers. I then cut them out using the coordinating dies. I also die cut the Comic Strip Everyday dies from white cardstock as well. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Owlidays Comic Strip Everyday Dies Colorful Holiday Card with Eloise Blue

Next I cut down a piece of striped patterned paper from the Holiday Cheer 6x6 paper pad and adhered it onto a card base. I then added adhesive to the backs of the rectangles cut from the Comic Strip Everyday dies earlier and adhered them into place. Lastly I adhered my images down using foam tape and then white heat embossed the simple 'Happy Owl-idays' sentiment onto a thin strip of black cardstock and adhered it in the centre. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you all enjoyed and I'll see you next week.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 

Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Owlidays Stamps
Happy Owlidays Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Owlidays Dies
Happy Owlidays Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments: