Monday, October 15, 2018

Here Comes Santa Snowy Hill Forest Scene Card with Eloise

Hi everyone, Eloise here and today I'll be using the Here Comes Santa along with Rustic Winter dies and Foxy Christmas to create a forest scene card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Here Comes Santa Foxy Christmas Rustic Winter Dies Snowy Hill Forest Scene Card by Eloise Blue

First, I stamped out the trees from Here Comes Santa onto a piece of watercolour cardstock. I curved the image on my block to make it seem like they were on a snowy hill. I clear heat embossed over them so it was easier to blend Distress Inks over top. I then used various shades of blue to ink blend a sky. I flicked on some water and dried it off with a heat tool. I then used the Rustic Winter dies and cut a deer and the birch trees from more watercolour cardstock and used some browns to ink blend on those as well. For my snow hills I trimmed them myself with scissors. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Here Comes Santa Foxy Christmas Rustic Winter Dies Snowy Hill Forest Scene Card by Eloise Blue

I used the Foxy Christmas stamp set for the sentiment and stamped it on the bottom snow drift. I adhered all my pieces together using foam tape and then popped them up onto a piece of patterned paper from the Holiday Cheer paper pack. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I'll see you all next week. 

Sunny Studio Supplies:

Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Christmas Stamps
Foxy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Here Comes Santa Stamps
Here Comes Santa Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rustic Winter Dies
Rustic Winter Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! I love all of the pine trees in the background. It seems as if the deer is looking into the forest.

    ReplyDelete