Thursday, January 16, 2020

Prancing Pegasus Cards with Vanessa and Anja

Hello to you! Vanessa here today with a card using the new Prancing Pegasus set. I am so excited about the new release, it's fantastic again! So let's start with my first card using it:

Sunny Studio Stamps: Prancing Pegasus Fluffy Clouds Border Dies Magical Pegasus Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I first inked the front of my white card base with yellow and violet Distress Oxide inks. Then I die-cut the Fluffy Clouds Border Dies from vellum and white cardstock and adhered them to the card. Now I stamped the pegasus onto white cardstock, colored it with Copics, added highlights with a white gel pen, die-cut it with the matching die and adhered it to the card with foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Prancing Pegasus Fluffy Clouds Border Dies Magical Pegasus Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of violet cardstock, heat-embossed it with white embossing powder, trimmed the strip and adhered it to the card with foam tape. Finally, I added sequins from the Iridescent Pastel Confetti.

This little pegasus is the cutest creature, don't you agree? Can't wait to play with all the other sets of the new release! See you next week, thanks for visiting!

----------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, Anja here and I'm excited to share my first card using some of the brand new Spring Release products. Today I'm featuring the adorable Prancing Pegasus Stamps.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Prancing Pegasus Floating By Fluffy Clouds Border Dies Magical Pegasus Birthday Card by Anja Bytyqi

I started off with a white card base and picked the gorgeous rainbow colors/white heart pattern from the Spring Fling Paper pack. At the bottom, I adhered three layers of white Fluffy Clouds Border die-cuts.

Next, I stamped the pegasus and also the pile of balloons from the Floating By set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. Is used the coordinating dies to cut out the images. I thought it would be fun to let the pegasus fly over the clouds with the help of the colorful balloons. I had to stamp the balloon strings again (because the die only cuts out the balloons), but this time onto the patterned paper.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Prancing Pegasus Floating By Fluffy Clouds Border Dies Magical Pegasus Birthday Card by Anja Bytyqi

Finally, I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink onto a purple cardstock banner and white heat embossed it. I popped it up with foam tape and added some Iridescent Pastel Confetti and Diamond Stickles dots.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a magical day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Floating By Stamps
Floating By Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Floating By Dies
Floating By Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Prancing Pegasus Stamps
Prancing Pegasus Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Prancing Pegasus Dies
Prancing Pegasus Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fling Paper
Spring Fling Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment