Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Staggered Circles Dies Cards with Franci and Mona

Hello there! Franci here with you today with a happy card featuring the Staggered Circles set. I decided to create a rainbow inspired card with these fun circles and I'm so happy about how it turned out!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Staggered Circle Dies Rainbow Word Die Over The Rainbow Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I created a standard size card and I cut down a coordinated panel both out of white cardstock. I placed the die onto my panel at an angle and passed it through my big shot machine. Then I colored all my circles in rainbow colors with Distress inks and I also inked the backs of all my "circle windows" onto the front of my card to make it even more colorful :)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Staggered Circle Dies Rainbow Word Die Over The Rainbow Card by Franci Vignoli

I glued down all my circles and the panel with foam adhesive then I die cut the Rainbow word and these little hearts out of some Preppy Prints paper and added them to my design.

Finally I stamped my sentiment from the Over the Rainbow stamp set and the card is complete! Hope you like it too and thank you so much for stopping by today, have a lovely day! 

-------------------------------------------------

Hi crafty friends! It's Mona here, today I am showing you a sweet card featuring Breakfast Puns Stamp Set and Staggered Circle Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Staggered Circle Dies Breakfast Puns Punny Card by Mona Toth

I started the cardmaking with die-cutting. I used the Staggered Circle Dies to create a fun look in the background. When it was done I made dry-embossing with Dapper Diamonds Embossing Folder. When it was done I colored it with brown watercolors and it turned to ice cream wafer.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Staggered Circle Dies Breakfast Puns Punny Card by Mona Toth

Next I made ink blending in the background. I used my Distresses in the following order: Festive Berries, Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar and the result is a fresh "jelly" color look in the background.

The next step was heat embossing. I stamped the sentiment to the background from the Breakfast Puns and heated with white embossing powder.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Staggered Circle Dies Breakfast Puns Punny Card by Mona Toth

The last process on my card was stamping and coloring. I stamped many cute strawberries hearts and cute toasts with the Breakfast Puns Stamp Set and colored them with Copic Markers.

Copic Markers used: 0, RV52, RV02, RV04, RV06, RV55, RV66, R20, R24, R29, R59, YG01, YG03, YG93, E42, E43, E30, E33, E35, E44, E47


Sunny Studio Stamps: Staggered Circle Dies Breakfast Puns Punny Card by Mona Toth

I styled my card, adhered the parts together and finished my card. In the end I added a little sparkle to the white die-cuts with Wink of Stella clear brush marker. 

Thank you very much for reading through my post, I hope that you have enjoyed it and I have inspired you! If you like my creations let's be friends on Instagram. :)

Sunny Studio Supplies:

Breakfast Puns Stamps
Breakfast Puns Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Breakfast Puns Dies
Breakfast Puns Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Preppy Prints 6x6 Paper
Preppy Prints 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dapper Diamonds Embossing
Dapper Diamonds Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Over The Rainbow Stamps
Over The Rainbow Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rainbow Word Die
Rainbow Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Staggered Circles Die
Staggered Circles Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment