Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Miss Moo Cards with Angelica and Juliana

Hi friends, Angelica here with a new card for this week. I used the Miss Moo stamp set  and coordinating dies to create this colorful card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Miss Moo Fancy Frames Comic Strip Everyday Dies Punny Birthday Cards by Angelica Conrad

I stamped and Copic colored Miss Moo and flowers with the following colors: Miss Moo: N3, N1, N0, R20, YR000, Colorless Blender; Flowers: Y13, RV25

Sunny Studio Stamps: Miss Moo Fancy Frames Comic Strip Everyday Dies Punny Birthday Cards by Angelica Conrad

I used the small Fancy Frames Rectangle to die-cut two white frames. I die-cut a third frame from the middle of a 4 x 5.25 cut panel of Spring Sunburst pattern paper. I added thin foam adhesive to the back of the rainbow panel, and attached it to a card base. I stacked and glued the frames together, then added them to the card base.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Miss Moo Fancy Frames Comic Strip Everyday Dies Punny Birthday Cards by Angelica Conrad

I used one of the white card stock middles to blend Mermaid Lagoon Distress oxide ink onto. I stamped and white heat-embossed the sentiment. I cut another fancy frame out of green card stock, and used a die from Comic Strip Everyday Dies to cut a strip of grass from the middle piece. My last step was glueing everything together. 

Isn't Miss Moo the cutest?? That's all that I have for today. Thanks so much for stopping by!

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Sunny Studio friends! Juliana Michaels here with you today. I'm so happy to be sharing a birthday card that features the Miss Moo and Make A Wish stamp sets.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Miss Moo Fancy Frames Make A Wish Comic Strip Everyday Dies Punny Birthday Card by Juliana Michaels

To get started, I stamped and colored the adorable cow and flower from the Miss Moo Stamp Set and the cake and slice of cake from the Make A Wish Stamp using Copic Markers. I then die cut the images.

Next I took the smallest die from the Fancy Frames Square Die and cut it from a piece of white paper. I kept the outside frame piece and put the others to the side for a future project. I then trimmed a piece of blue sunburst paper from the Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper Pad to fit behind the frame. I also cut a piece of green paper from the Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper Pad using the grass die from the Comic Strip Everyday Dies. Once these pieces were adhered together, I added the cow and cake images. I used some double sided foam squares from Therm O Web to pop up the cow and the slice of cake to add a bit of dimension. I then completed the piece by stamping the sentiment onto the green paper using the stamps from the Miss Moo Stamp Set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Miss Moo Fancy Frames Make A Wish Comic Strip Everyday Dies Punny Birthday Card by Juliana Michaels

For the card front, I took a piece of white cardstock and embossed it using the Sunburst Embossing Folder. I then trimmed it down to 4 x 5.25 inches. Next, I cut a piece of striped paper from the Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper Pad to 1.5 inches and adhered that along the edge. I then adhered this entire piece to a piece of white cardstock cut to 4.25 x 5.5 inches. To finish the card, I then adhered the framed scene I had created with the stamps.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed how I combined the Miss Moo and Make A Wish stamp sets to create this birthday card.



Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunburst Embossing
Sunburst Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Miss Moo Stamps
Miss Moo Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Miss Moo Dies
Miss Moo Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Make A Wish Stamps
Make A Wish Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Make A Wish Dies
Make A Wish Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment