Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Bright Birthday Smiles Balloon Card with Audrey

Hello there!  Audrey here with a bright and happy birthday card using the Birthday Smiles stamp set and the  Fishtail Banners dies!  

                      
I started off by die-cutting a piece of white cardstock with the Fishtail banners dies and chose to use the little dotted edge die from the set.  Then on that same panel, I stamped the open line balloon image, masked it off and stamped again, repeating this process until I was happy with how my bunch looked.  

I colored the balloons with my Copic markers and used a white gel pen to add highlights to each balloon.  I stamped the sentiment near the bottom right of the banner and then hand drew balloon strings with a black marker (but there is a string image in the stamp set if you prefer).  I cut a landscape orientated card base and added some brightly colored patterned paper to coordinate with my balloons, popping the panel up on the card base.  I added some twine and tied a bow on the left side of the card base, adding a fun scattering of sequins to finish things off.



Sunny Studio Birthday Wishes


That's all for me today!  I hope you enjoyed my bright birthday card!  Be sure to stop back again tomorrow for lots more inspiration from the design team! :)

4 comments:

  1. Love all these Happy baloons , in festive colors :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you KimberlyRae! You're so sweet! :)

      Delete
  2. This happy, bright, bursting with awesome color card is perfect for the happy occasion of a birthday!! The balloons are perfectly colored and the addition of the fishtail banner and that incredibly cool and matching background paper just make this PERFECT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audrey this is such a fun and colorful card! Love how vibrant the colors are and how you used that fishtail look on the card! Super cute!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...