Wednesday, November 27, 2024

Let's Chill Card with Tina: Black Friday Exclusive!

Hello crafters, it is Tina with a cute Holiday card in which the two adorable seals from Let’s Chill are the stars of the show! This set is a Black Friday exclusive and will not be available to purchase for the remainder of 2024.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Let's Chill Winter Themed Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Bear Hugs, Winter Scenes, Stitched Arch Dies, Holiday Greetings, Snowflake Circle Frame Dies)

My design is a shaped card using the largest of the Stitched Arch Dies. After cutting a panel from white card stock, I used the same die to create my card base. For a bold and dramatic background I blended Broken China and Uncharted Mariner Distress Oxides and I was pleasantly surprised to see how well they work together! I splattered the panel with water and white paint and put it aside to dry.

Next, I stamped and cut the two cute seals and also two ice blocks (Bear Hugs, Winter Scenes) for them to sit on. As usual, I colored with my Copics and added white gel pen accents.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Let's Chill Winter Themed Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Bear Hugs, Winter Scenes, Stitched Arch Dies, Holiday Greetings, Snowflake Circle Frame Dies)

My sentiment is a large ‘Merry Christmas’ from the Holiday Greetings stamp and die set. I love the scripty font and also the size, it fills the complete sky portion of this card. After putting the seals in place with foam tape, I adhered the sentiment (I cut three layers and glued them together for dimension).

To add extra icy elements, I sprinkled white snowflakes across the scene. These were cut with an all-time favorite die (Snowflake Circle Frame) which I use a lot in my Christmas card making. I glued some Iridescent Clear Jewels to center of the snowflakes for that extra festive bling!

This card was so fun to make, and I hope it inspired you to create a project with this sweet set! Happy crafting!

Supplies Used:

Let's Chill Stamps
Let's Chill Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Let's Chill Dies
Let's Chill Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bear Hugs Stamps
Bear Hugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bear Hugs Dies
Bear Hugs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snowflake Circle Frame
Snowflake Circle Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Arch Dies
Stitched Arch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Scenes Stamps
Winter Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Scenes Dies
Winter Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Greetings Stamps
Holiday Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Greetings Dies
Holiday Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Tina, your "Let's Chill" card is absolutely adorable! The blending of Broken China and Uncharted Mariner Distress Oxides creates such a stunning background.

    ReplyDelete