Thursday, December 29, 2022

Puppy Love Cards with Waleska and Marine

Hello Friends, Waleska here! I am back today to share with you my last card of the year! It is super lovely and I know you will love this cute new Puppy Love stamp!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Love Love Themed Card by Waleska Galindo (featuring Bursting Heart Dies, Stitched Heart Dies)

I started my card cutting the Bursting Hearts die with white cardstock, I then adhered a red cardstock behind this piece. I then cut the smallest heart from the Stitched Heart 2 Dies with the same red cardstock I used before and place this piece to the center.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Love Love Themed Card by Waleska Galindo (featuring Bursting Heart Dies, Stitched Heart Dies)

I stamped the cute dog with the heart and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. I hand cut the dog to put it as a focal point on my card, and finally added the sentiment you are pawsome! Just an adorable little set for your love cards! I hope you have a wonderful end of the year and a happy new year!

-----------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends! Marine here with you today, I'm so glad to be back on the blog to share my final project of the year, showcasing the ever so cute Puppy Love critters on Valentine treat boxes!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Love Treat Boxes by Marine Simon (featuring Mini Mat & Tag Dies)

I built five simple rectangle boxes (using a video tutorial found HERE), and I wanted them to be colorful, so I picked papers from the Flirty Flowers paper pack to create a rainbow of boxes. I also wanted the recipient of the box to have a peek at what's on the inside, so I used a die from the Mini Mat & Tag 3 die set to cut an opening in the middle of each lid. And to close each opening, I used acetate.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Love Treat Boxes by Marine Simon (featuring Mini Mat & Tag Dies)

I stamped the Puppy Love cuties on white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, cut them using the  coordinating dies, and as always I colored everything using my alcohol markers. And I colored the hearts so that they match the boxes.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Love Treat Boxes by Marine Simon (featuring Mini Mat & Tag Dies)

Next I white heat embossed five "You're pawsome" greetings from Puppy Love on black cardstock, trimmed them into slim banners, and then I attached the puppies and the sentiments on the boxes using foam squares.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Love Treat Boxes by Marine Simon (featuring Mini Mat & Tag Dies)

Finally I added white highlights on the images using a white gel pen, and applied Stardust Glitter on each heart to match the sugary and yummy fruit jelly treats inside the boxes. And that's it, super easy and very cute, love those adorable puppies! Thank you so much for stopping by, and see you next year!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bursting Heart Die
Bursting Heart Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Heart 2 Dies
Stitched Heart 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mini Mat & Tag 3 Dies
Mini Mat & Tag 3 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puppy Love Stamps
Puppy Love Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puppy Love Dies
Puppy Love Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment