Monday, December 26, 2022

Puppy Love Cards with Cathy and Bobbi

Hey friends! Cathy here today sharing a card featuring the adorable new Puppy Love Stamps that will be available in the upcoming new release!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Love Love Themed Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Heartstring Border Dies, Lovey Dovey)

I started this card by cutting 2 strips of patterned paper from the Subtle Grey Tones Paper and adhering a strip to the top and bottom of an A2 card base. The top strip is 1/2" x 5 1/2" and the bottom strip is 1” x 5 1/2". (This saves on paper since I have a wide cardstock piece on the card front)

Next, I die-cut a piece of white cardstock using the Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies and cut the piece to 5 1/2” long. I inked it with Spun Sugar and Saltwater Taffy Distress inks and splattered a little watered down white acrylic paint with a paintbrush. I matted this piece on gray cardstock and adhered it to the card front approximately 3/8” from the top edge of the card and slightly overlapping the paper pieces.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Love Love Themed Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Heartstring Border Dies, Lovey Dovey)

I die-cut white glitter cardstock using a Heartstrings Border Die and adhered it to the bottom of the inked cardstock piece. I stamped a sentiment from the Lovey Dovey Stamps in gray ink, die-cut it using the coordinating dies and adhered it to the center of the inked cardstock.

I stamped the images from the Puppy Love Stamps on Neenah Classic Crest 80lb solar white cardstock, colored them with Copics and die-cut them using the coordinating dies. To finish, I die-cut hearts using the Stitched Heart 2 Dies from white cardstock, inked them with Tattered Rose Distress ink and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder for a little shine.

I hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by today! For more inspiration, please visit my blog www.inkredibleadventures.com and you can also find me on Instagram as @cathy.chapdelaine.

----------------------------------------------

Hello Sunny friends, Bobbi here! I hope you’re having a “pawsome” day because today I’m sharing the new Sunny Studio Stamps  set called, Puppy Love stamp set and coordinating dies. This little mighty set offers puppy cuteness and sweet hearts. I used this set to make a 5″ X 7″ card and coordinating smaller, note card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Love Love Themed Card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Bursting Hearts Die, Mini Mat & Tag Dies)

To create the card, I used one of my favorite Sunny dies called, Bursting Hearts die. I cut it out of black cardstock and since my card is an A7 size, I ran it horizontally across the top of the card. I little strip of gold cardstock finishes the bottom edge.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Love Love Themed Card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Bursting Hearts Die, Mini Mat & Tag Dies)

I stamped the two dogs from the Puppy Love set and colored them in black and gray. I colored the heart in pink, I attached the pup in the middle with some foam tabs to make him stand out and stamped the phrase from the same set in the white space below.

I cut out some hearts from pink cardstock and added them back into the Bursting hearts design to create a focal point on the puppy in the middle. I let the last hearts fall off the edge of the front panel for interest.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Love Love Themed Card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Bursting Hearts Die, Mini Mat & Tag Dies)

For the coordinating smaller note card, I used a white card base and attached a mini mat from the Mini Mat 2 and Tag dies to the front. I added faux black stitching around the edge, the other puppy in the middle and some shadowing below him. I used Luxe Glitter cardstock to fill the heart and stamped smaller hearts colored in pink around the puppy.

Thanks for stopping by today. If you want to see more ideas and inspiration from me, subscribe to my blog, BobbiHartDesign.com. I’ll send you updates on new posts! You can also find me on Instagram as @BobbiHartDesign and on Facebook as BobbiHartDesign.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heartstrings Border Dies
Heartstrings Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bursting Heart Die
Bursting Heart Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovey Dovey Stamps
Lovey Dovey Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovey Dovey Dies
Lovey Dovey Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Heart 2 Dies
Stitched Heart 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mini Mat & Tag 2 Dies
Mini Mat & Tag 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puppy Love Stamps
Puppy Love Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puppy Love Dies
Puppy Love Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment