Monday, March 9, 2020

Chickie Baby Cards with Lynn and Ashley

Hello there! It’s Lynn here and today I’m sharing an Easter card I created featuring the adorable new stamp set Chickie Baby.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chickie Baby Sunny Sentiment Dies Easter Card by Lynn Put

To create my card, I started out by stamping a bunch of the adorable chick images, flowers and eggs from the Chickie Baby stamp set and then coloring them using Copic markers and die cutting them out using the Chickie Baby dies. Next I die cut a circle of lavender cardstock and heat embossed the Happy Easter sentiment that comes with the set in white embossing powder. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chickie Baby Sunny Sentiment Dies Easter Card by Lynn Put

For my background I used a piece of tulip paper from the Spring Fling cardstock papers and for along the bottom of my card I used the Sunny Sentiments dies and some green cardstock for the grass. After that I added my lavender circle with my sentiment and adhered my chicks popping up three of the chicks and the bottom portion of the cracked egg using foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

-------------------------------------------------

Hi friends! It's Ashley with a springtime card featuring the crazy adorable Chickie Baby set! The chicks in this set are so cute, and they go perfectly with the previously released Chubby Bunny!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chickie Baby Chubby Bunny Just Bee-cause Spring Showers Spring Card by Ashley Ebben

I decided to go with a slightly different sized card, so I had extra area to work with to include more cute critters. The finished card is 3.5" x 6.25" and fits in a regular envelope. So handy!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chickie Baby Chubby Bunny Just Bee-cause Spring Showers Spring Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by blending a bit of Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide for the sky then added Twisted Citron and Peeled Paint Distress Oxides for the grass. I splattered the background with water and light gold watercolor paint for texture and shine. I can never get a good picture of it, but the shimmer on these paint splatters is so lovely!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chickie Baby Chubby Bunny Just Bee-cause Spring Showers Spring Card by Ashley Ebben

I stamped several different images in Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink so I could color with Copics. I used the chicks from Chickie Baby, the bunnies and basket from Chubby Bunny, the bees from Just Bee-cause, and the butterflies from Spring Showers. I cut everything out with the matching dies and arranged the images on my card, popping a few up with foam squares. I finished with the "hello spring" sentiment from Chubby Bunny.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sunny Sentiments Dies
Sunny Sentiments Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Dies
Chubby Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Just Bee-cause Stamps
Just Bee-cause Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Just Bee-cause Dies
Just Bee-cause Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Stamps
Chickie Baby Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Dies
Chickie Baby Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Stamps
Spring Showers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Dies
Spring Showers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fling Paper
Spring Fling Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: