Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Border Die Focused Cards with Franci and Ana

Hi there! Franci here with you with a colorful Spring themed card today! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Heartstrings Border Dies Chickie Baby Spring Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

I started by making my card base out of white cardstock and cut out a matching white panel. Then I covered the front bottom of my card base with this colorful stripy rainbow patterned paper included in the Spring Fling set and I die cut my panel using this lovely hearts border die included in the Heartstrings Border dies set.

Then I stamped all my images from the Chickie Baby set, colored them with Copics, added some details with a white gel pen and die cut them with their coordinated dies. I assembled all the elements into this little cute scene, glued them down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive and stamped my sentiment from the Cheerful Daisies set at the bottom.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Heartstrings Border Dies Chickie Baby Spring Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

Finally I mounted my decorated panel onto my card with more foam adhesive, I added some little sparkling clear sequins and a little red heart (I die cut this with one of the other border dies included in the set out of white cardstock and colored with my Copics!).

Hope you like this new happy Spring themed card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello crafties! It’s Ana here today with a pastel floral card featuring beautiful Eyelet Lace Border dies and Botanical Backdrop die cut flowers.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Eyelet Lace Border Dies Botanical Backdrop Dies Spring Themed Card by Ana Anderson

I started by choosing my cardstock in pastel colors and die cutting Eyelet Lace borders. I die cut the flower pieces (from Botanical Backdrop) next, and started layering/adhering them together.

For the background I die cut white stitched rectangle mat with outline Frilly Frames Retro Petals die, then embossed two thirds of the top part of the panel with Quilted Hearts embossing folder.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Eyelet Lace Border Dies Botanical Backdrop Dies Spring Themed Card by Ana Anderson

I adhered Eyelet Lace borders below embossed part of the panel, then stamped the sentiment (from Timeless Tulips stamp set) with light pink ink. I adhered the die cut flowers and added rhinestones (from Rainbow Rhinestones pack) to the centers of each flower and my card was finished!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by today – I really hope you like today’s card and got inspired! I’ll see you next time, and until then I wish you a wonderful rest of your week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Timeless Tulips Stamps
Timeless Tulips Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Quilted Hearts Embossing
Quilted Hearts Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Botanical Backdrop Die
Botanical Backdrop Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cheerful Daisies Stamps
Cheerful Daisies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Stamps
Chickie Baby Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Dies
Chickie Baby Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Eyelet Lace Borders
Eyelet Lace Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heartstrings Border Dies
Heartstrings Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fling Paper
Spring Fling Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment