Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Prancing Pegasus Cards with Franci and Ana

Happy Wednesday friends! Franci here with you and today I have a magical card to share.
Time to put the new Prancing Pegasus set on the spotlight! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Prancing Pegasus Frilly Frame Dies Hello Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I die cut this scalloped square out of white cardstock using the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace set and the partial die cutting technique. I created a matching card base out of the same cardstock and covered the front with this fun stripy rainbow paper from the Spring Fling set.

I stamped the Pegasus and all the stars (multiple times!), colored them all with Copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies. I stamped my "Hello" sentiment from the Cheerful Daisies set on the bottom and glued all the images in the center with foam adhesive.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Prancing Pegasus Frilly Frame Dies Hello Card by Franci Vignoli

I mounted my decorated panel on to my card with foam adhesive and finally added some details with a white gel pen and some sparkling clear sequins to finish my design.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a lovely day!

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends! It’s Ana here today with a birthday card featuring Prancing Pegasus stampscoordinating dies and Spring Fling paper pack.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Prancing Pegasus Banner Basics Fancy Frame Dies Birthday Shaker Card by Ana Anderson

I started with stamping Prancing Pegasus with Copic friendly ink and coloring him with Copic markers in rainbow colors. I stamped the sentiment (from Prancing Pegasus set) on a banner (from Banner Basics) and added some shading with warm gray marker. Once my images were colored, I cut them with coordinating Prancing Pegasus and Banner Basics dies.

For the background, I choose rainbow and blue rainbow sky papers from Spring Fling paper pack, trimmed the rainbow piece slightly smaller than A2 size card base, then trimmed a piece of blue rainbow paper to 3 x 4 1/4 and matted it with white cardstock.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Prancing Pegasus Banner Basics Fancy Frame Dies Birthday Shaker Card by Ana Anderson

For the shaker part of the card, I used the smallest Fancy Frames Rectangles die to cut the white frame, added acetate, foam tape and filled the shaker with Rainbow Star Confetti. I backed the shaker with a piece of vellum, to mute the background a bit so the shaker stars can stand out more.

I adhered the sentiment banner with liquid glue and added Prancing Pegasus with foam tape. To embellish the shaker, I adhered the stars (from Rainbow Star Confetti) to the front of the shaker in rainbow order, then added Wink of Stella to the Pegasus’ mane and hooves.

I just love how happy and colorful this card turned out! I really hope I have inspired you today and until next week I wish you happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Banner Basics Stamps
Banner Basics Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Banner Basics Dies
Banner Basics Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Prancing Pegasus Stamps
Prancing Pegasus Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Prancing Pegasus Dies
Prancing Pegasus Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fling Paper
Spring Fling Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment