Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Frilly Frames Eyelet Die Focused Cards with Leanne and Mindy

Hi there! Leanne here and I have a sweet and simple Easter card to share. I think when you have a simpler scene on a card, it's important to accent it with other design elements that won't be too over powering. That's where a die like the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace comes in handy. This die can create just the right amount of interest without taking away from the focal point of the card. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Dies Stitched Oval Dies Chickie Baby Easter Card by Leanne West

I started with an A2 sized white card base. I die cut the Eyelet Lace frame from pastel aqua card stock and adhered it to the card base with dimensional foam squares. Next I die cut a stitched oval from white card stock to house my little Easter scene.  

Copic colors used: yellow - Y0000, Y00, Y15  pink - RV52, RV55  green - YG01, YG05  blue - BG10, BG11, BG13  light brown - E41, E42, E43  dark brown - E25, E27

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Dies Stitched Oval Dies Chickie Baby Easter Card by Leanne West

I used a mix images from a few different Sunny Studio stamps sets for the scene. The chick, basket, & eggs are from Chickie Baby. The little chocolate bunny is from Chubby Bunny. The tulips are from Spring Greetings. The greeting is from Happy Thoughts. I Copic colored the images and die cut with the coordinating dies. I then simply adhered the images onto the oval in a pleasing arrangement to complete the card. 

----------------------------------------------------

Hello! It’s Mindy from My Creative Scoop.Today I’m sharing a bright and cheerful card using the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace Die

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Dies Fluffy Cloud Border Dies Sunshine Word Die Friendship Card by Mindy Baxter

First I used my Distress Oxide Inks and created a rainbow on my die cut. I’m also using the Fluffy Cloud Border Die, Sunshine Word Die, Comic Strip Speech Bubbles. It’s so much fun to mix and match dies to create a card. I was searching through my stamps and in the new Enchanted Stamp Set I found this “You’re My”, which goes perfect with Sunshine.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Dies Fluffy Cloud Border Dies Sunshine Word Die Friendship Card by Mindy Baxter

I’m using the following Distress Oxide Inks: Barn Door, Dried Marigold, Scattered Straw, Evergreen Bough, Tumbled Glass, Shaded LilacI wanted to add some bling so I added some Iridescent Pastel Confetti to my card for a little sparkle and shine.

Check out my video below!


Thank you so much stopping by. Have a great day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sunshine Word Die
Sunshine Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Thoughts Stamps
Happy Thoughts Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Oval Dies
Stitched Oval Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Dies
Chubby Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Greetings Stamps
Spring Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Greetings Dies
Spring Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Stamps
Chickie Baby Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Dies
Chickie Baby Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Enchanted Stamps
Enchanted Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment