Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Alphabet Stamp Focused Cards with Franci and Ana

Hi there and happy Wednesday! Franci here with you today, with a fun and colorful Easter card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Phoebe Alphabet A Good Egg Banner Basics Frilly Frame Dies Easter Card by Franci Vignoli

This card makes me so happy, I love that little chick! First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock and covered the front with this happy rainbow paper from the Spring Fling set. Then I also die cut the scalloped panel out of white cardstock, using the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace set.

I stamped, colored with Copics and die cut all the images from these sets: A Good Egg and Banner Basics. I arranged my sentiment into a fun crosswords style using the Phoebe Alphabet set and stamped it on to the left top corner of my scalloped panel. I created this fun scene and as I was happy with every element placement I glued everything down with foam adhesive.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Phoebe Alphabet A Good Egg Banner Basics Frilly Frame Dies Easter Card by Franci Vignoli

I secured down my decorated panel to the front of my card too and I added some details with a white gel pen plus some colorful confetti from the Rainbow Dot confetti mix here and there as embellishments.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

---------------------------------------------------

Hi crafties! Ana here today with a floral card featuring Phoebe Alphabet stampsPink Peonies stamps and Banner Basics stamps and dies from the new spring release!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Phoebe Alphabet Banner Basics Frilly Frame Dies Pink Peonies Everyday Card by Ana Anderson

I started with die cutting Neenah cardstock with stitched rectangle outline die (from Frilly Frames Retro Petals dies). I stamped Pink Peonies to the left side of the panel, masking flowers and leaves to overlap them.

I colored the peonies with Copic markers in V17, V15, V12 and V01 and the leaves with G17, G07, G14, and YG23. I added shadow to the flowers with C3, C1 and C0 markers then started working the sentiment banners.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Phoebe Alphabet Banner Basics Frilly Frame Dies Pink Peonies Everyday Card by Ana Anderson

I stamped the banners from Basic Banners stamps first, then using Phoebe Alphabet stamps created the custom sentiment. I die cut the sentiment banners using Banner Basics coordinating dies and adhered them to the peony panel with foam tape. I backed the finished panel with yellow floral patterned paper from Spring Fling paper pack and added yellow pearls (from Rainbow Pearls set) to embellish.

I really hope you like today’s post and got inspired! I will see you next week and until then I wish you happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

A Good Egg Dies
A Good Egg Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
A Good Egg Stamps
A Good Egg Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Banner Basics Stamps
Banner Basics Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Banner Basics Dies
Banner Basics Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Phoebe Alphabet Stamps
Phoebe Alphabet Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pink Peonies Stamps
Pink Peonies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pink Peonies Dies
Pink Peonies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fling Paper
Spring Fling Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment