Thursday, February 20, 2020

Chickie Baby Cards with Vanessa and Anja

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a new card using the adorable Chickie Baby Stamps. These chicks are hilarious. Today, they are celebrating a birthday party:

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chickie Baby Blooming Frame Dies Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I first inked a panel of white cardstock with Distress Oxide Inks and adhered it to the card base. Now I stamped the images, colored them with Copics, die-cut everything with the matching dies and adhered the elements to the card with foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chickie Baby Blooming Frame Dies Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Finally, I die-cut the "Happy Birthday", using the Blooming Frame Dies from pink and white cardstock, layered the pieces and adhered them. Stamps used in addition: Oceans of Joy (balloon)Purrfect Birthday (hats)

I hope these cuties made you smile today! Thanks for visiting!

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, Anja here and today the spotlight is on the Chickie Baby Stamps. Aren't they the cutest?!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chickie Baby Banner Basics Friendship Card by Anja Bytyqi

For the Distress Oxide Ink background, I blended together Shaded Lilac, Cracked Pistachio and Evergreen Bough. I also added water droplets and ink splatters.

I stamped the chickens, eggs and little accessories in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and did some Copic coloring. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the images. To fit the sentiment inside one of the Banner Basics Stamps, I slightly curved it. I did a bit of shading with grey Copics and used the matching die to cut it out.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chickie Baby Banner Basics Friendship Card by Anja Bytyqi

I arranged the chickens in a row and placed the banner above them. To finish off my card, I adhered Pink & Purple Heart Confetti clay embellishments and sparkling clear sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a lovely day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Oceans of Joy Dies
Oceans of Joy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Oceans of Joy Stamps
Oceans of Joy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Banner Basics Stamps
Banner Basics Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Banner Basics Dies
Banner Basics Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Stamps
Chickie Baby Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Dies
Chickie Baby Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Blooming Frame Die
Blooming Frame Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: