Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Chickie Baby Cards with Angelica and Mindy

Hi friends! Angelica here. I have a cute Easter project to share with you today, using a couple products from the newest release.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chickie Baby Fancy Frame Dies Sweet Treat Bag Dies Treat Bag by Angelica Conrad

This bag was made with the Sweet Treat Bag Dies. I stamped pink card stock with Happy Easter, a sentiment from Chickie Baby stamp set, before die-cutting the bag. I die-cut a handle, and a window out of the bag with Fancy Frame Circle dies. I close the back of the window with acetate, and added a small circle frame to the front. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chickie Baby Fancy Frame Dies Sweet Treat Bag Dies Treat Bag by Angelica Conrad

Before I attached the Spring Fling pattern paper flap to the bag, I cut slits into the flap crease, allowing me to insert the handle. I made pink bows using the bow die from Sweet Treats Add On dies to cover the slits. My final step was adding a small set of Basic Grey magnetic snaps to the backside of the flap and bag, which keeps the flap closed.

I hope I have given you some fun Sunny Studio Stamps Easter inspiration. Thanks so much for stopping by!

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello! It’s Mindy from My Creative Scoop. Today I’m sharing 2 different stamp sets. The little chick is from a set just released called, Chickie Baby and I’ve used the coordinating dies to cut him out. I wanted the card to be colorful yet subtle so I used the rainbow hearts paper from the new Spring Fling Paper pack and covered my entire card front. Then used the Frilly Frames Stripes die – minus the stripes – over the patterned paper. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chickie Baby Frilly Frame Dies Floating By Birthday Card by Mindy Baxter

I used some Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink right in the center of my frame. Then I took the Balloons from the Floating By Stamp set and stamped them where I wanted them on the card in Black memento ink.  I stamped the balloons again using Memento Desert Sand so I can have the no line look for my balloons. I fussy cut the balloons and placed them right over the balloons stamped on my sponged card front.

Copic Markers used: Chickie – Y21, Y26, E42, YR12R32, R30; Balloons – BV0000, BV000, BV00, RV04, RV02, RV00, G20, YG13, YG17, B00, B21, B24, Y11, Y13, Y000

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chickie Baby Frilly Frame Dies Floating By Birthday Card by Mindy Baxter

I combined the sentiment from the Floating By and Chickie Baby Stamp sets along with the Sweet Word Die which I cut out in some fun foam. I adore the way this card came out!

Thank you so much stopping by. Have a great day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sweet Word Die
Sweet Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweet Treats Gift Bag
Sweet Treats Gift Bag
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweet Treats House Add-on
Sweet Treats House Add-on
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Stamps
Chickie Baby Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Dies
Chickie Baby Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Floating By Stamps
Floating By Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Floating By Dies
Floating By Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fling Paper
Spring Fling Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment