Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Season's Greetings Cards with Franci and Ana

Hello there! Franci here with you today with a couple of tiny Christmas tags showcasing the Season's Greetings set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Season's Greetings Scalloped Tag Dies Winter Holiday Tags by Franci Vignoli

First of all I die-cut multiple times the little Scalloped Tags Circle dies out of some white cardstock and this pretty dotted patterned paper from the Subtle Grey Tones Paper pad.  Then I also die-cut 2 little tags using a mini die included in the Sweet Treat Bag die set and stamped them with the "to: & love:" from the Season's Greetings set.

Then I stamped and die cut some pine branches and berries and I glued them down to my patterned paper tags with foam adhesive. I used these Memento drops inks to stamp and shade them: Pearl Tart, Bamboo Leaves, Lady Bug and Rich Cocoa.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Season's Greetings Scalloped Tag Dies Winter Holiday Tags by Franci Vignoli

I glued the white tags on the back of my decorated ones added the little tags at the tops and added some sparkle red twine. Finally I added lots of sparkle to the berries with my Wink of Stella clear brush. 

These tags are so super easy to make you could easily create a ton if you need a lots for the Holidays! Hope you like them and thanks a lot for stopping by! 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Ana here today with a pink Christmas card featuring Season’s Greeting stamp set and Snowflake Circle Frame die.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Season's Greetings Circle Snowflake Frame Dies Frilly Frame Dies Winter Holiday Card by Ana Anderson

I started with creating the background by die cutting a piece of Bristol paper with Frilly Frames Lattice outline die. I masked the scallops and blended Worn Lipstick distress oxide ink on the panel. Once the panel was dry I white heat embossed the part of my sentiment - seasons. While I had the embossing powder and sticky ink still out, I embossed the word greetings to a piece of vellum and fussy cut it out.

Out of white cardstock, I die cut several pieces of circles with Snowflake Circle frame die, arranging them to the background and adhering with liquid glue. Next, I adhered the vellum sentiment piece to the background with thin strips of foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Season's Greetings Circle Snowflake Frame Dies Frilly Frame Dies Winter Holiday Card by Ana Anderson

I stamped and die cut the branches and berries (from Season’s Greetings set), adhered them to the background then added white splatter which I created by mixing white acrylic paint and water. I added a pink panel to the back of my background separating them with craft foam and adhered them to the card base.

Thank you so much or stopping by today – I really hope you got inspired! Until next week – Happy Crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Stamps
Season's Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Dies
Season's Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snowflake Circle Frame
Snowflake Circle Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Tags-Circle
Scalloped Tags-Circle
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweet Treats Gift Bag
Sweet Treats Gift Bag
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment