Monday, December 23, 2019

Scenic Route Cards with Eloise and Leanne

Hi friends, Eloise here and today I’m using the Scenic Route Stamp Set to create my last Christmas Card for the year.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scenic Route Winter Themed Holiday Cards by Eloise Blue

I started off with stamping out the images from Scenic Route onto some white cardstock and colouring them in with Copic Markers. Once they were all coloured, I cut them out.

(Copic Markers Used: R30, R21, R22, R24 / RV10, RV13, RV25, RV19 / R14, R17, R27, R29 / YR00, YR02, YR12, YR18 / Y11, Y13, Y15, Y19 / YG61, YG63, YG67, G28 / BG10, BG11, BG13, BG49 / B91, B93, B95, B97 / BV01, BV02, BV04, BV08 / YG01, YG03, YG23, YG17 / E42, E43, E44, E47 / W00, W0, W1 / 0)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scenic Route Winter Themed Holiday Cards by Eloise Blue

I then added foam tape onto the backs of all the pieces and adhered them onto a navy card base. Lastly, I white heat embossed the ‘Holiday Cheer’ sentiment onto the background and added white gel pen details onto the images.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I’ll see you next week.

-------------------------------------------------

Happy Holidays everyone, Leanne here! Even though I'm officially done with Christmas projects, I still wanted to make some winter themed cards to have on hand. I've created a simple but sweet little scene on today's card. It couldn't have been easier with the help of the Scenic Route stamp set.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scenic Route Circle Snowflake Frame Dies Layered Snowflake Frame Dies Foxy Christmas Winter Themed Holiday Card by Leanne West

I love that with just one stamp, I can have the perfect landscape for my scene. I Copic colored the trees and added some light shading to the snowy hills. I wanted to include some cute critters to my wintery scene. I choose the adorable little foxes from Foxy Christmas

For the top half of this scene, I wanted to create a beautiful night sky. I used a combination of two Nuvo Shimmer Powders (Atlantis Burst & Meteorite Shower) to achieve this. I started with a panel of Bristol Smooth card stock and sprayed it with a little water. I then sprinkled the powders overtop. I used a paint brush to move the color around while adding more water where needed to cover the entire panel. After the panel was completely dry, I splattered it with thinned white paint.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scenic Route Circle Snowflake Frame Dies Layered Snowflake Frame Dies Foxy Christmas Winter Themed Holiday Card by Leanne West

I layered the snowy landscape over the sky panel with foam tape and then adhered the completed scene to an A2 size card base. I combined stamps and a die cut for the greeting. The stamped warm wishes is from Heartfelt Wishes. The winter die cut word is from the Layered Snowflake Frame set. To finish off the card I added a few die cut snowflakes scattered around the greeting.  

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Heartfelt Wishes Stamps
Heartfelt Wishes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Christmas Stamps
Foxy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Christmas Dies
Foxy Christmas Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Stamps
Scenic Route Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Dies
Scenic Route Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Layered Snowflake Frame
Layered Snowflake Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snowflake Circle Frame
Snowflake Circle Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: