Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Scalloped Tags Holiday Projects with Ana and Franci

Hello friends! It’s Ana here today with a project featuring Scalloped Tags Circle dies and Christmas Icons stamps and dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Tag Dies Merry Mice Christmas Icons Christmas Gift Tags by Ana Anderson

I decided to use small Scalloped Tags Circle dies and Christmas Icons for my tags, as I don’t always have the time to make all the gift tags for the presents, and I knew I could mass produce these easily. Christmas Icons are just the perfect size to add on every tag, and were so fun and easy to make! The only image not from Christmas Icons set is the little mouse with earmuffs – he is from Merry Mice set.

I started with die cutting two pieces of cardstock for each tag (front and back) and decorating the front piece for each tag. Since our wrapping paper is in blue tones, I created all the tags to match the color scheme.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Tag Dies Merry Mice Christmas Icons Christmas Gift Tags by Ana Anderson

I did some ink blending on several of them, added splatter with diluted blue ink on some and stamped light blue snowflakes on the rest for the backgrounds. Next, I stamped each back piece with from/to words (also from Christmas Icons) and adhered all fronts and backs of the tags together with liquid glue.

I stamped, colored and die cut the Christmas Icons images and adhered each little icon to each tag with foam tape. I added blue ribbon or twine to the tags, stamped the sentiments (from Alpaca Holiday stamps) and added glitter Stickles to the hats and snowflakes to embellish each one.

I am so happy the way they turned out so excited to have all the gift tags handmade this year! Thank you so much for stopping by today, I really hope I have given you some fresh ideas for the handmade gift tags and inspired you!

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! Franci here with you today, showcasing the Scalloped Tags Square dies set!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Tag Dies Feeling Frosty Woodland Borders Scenic Route Christmas Gift Tags by Franci Vignoli

I love these dies so much I can't wait to make Valentine's Days tags, Easter tags .. and so much more with them, but I have another Xmas/ Winter one for today to show you. First of all I die cut the main tag multiple times out of white cardstock to cover all the different layers you see and I also cut one out of this bright light blue patterned paper from the Very Merry paper pad. 

I die cut 3 of the white tags with the Woodlands Borders and I stamped 3 more with the Scenic Route stamp set. I colored these last ones with my Copics and die cut them out with their coordinated dies. I glued all of them on to my patterned paper tag with liquid glue and I started working on my images.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Tag Dies Feeling Frosty Woodland Borders Scenic Route Christmas Gift Tags by Franci Vignoli

I stamped, colored and die cut some of my fave snowmen from the Feeling Frosty set and glued them with foam adhesive. Finally I die cut one more tag out of white cardstock and glued it on the back ( there's a lot of room there for your personal message this way!). I stamped my sentiments on the front and added lots of details with a white gel pen + some embellishments as White Nuvo Drops + a white ribbon at the top.

I'm so happy about how it turned out, hope you like it too and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Christmas Icons Dies
Christmas Icons Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Icons Stamps
Christmas Icons Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Frosty Stamps
Feeling Frosty Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Frosty Dies
Feeling Frosty Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Stamps
Merry Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Dies
Merry Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Stamps
Scenic Route Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Dies
Scenic Route Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Tags-Circle
Scalloped Tags-Circle
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Tags-Square
Scalloped Tags-Square
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment