Saturday, December 7, 2019

Guest Designer Spotlight: Winter Themed Cards with Mona Toth

Hi crafty friends! It's Mona Toth here and I am super excited for be a guest on the Sunny Studio Blog! I have two cards for today what I made with the Merry Mice, Scenic Route and Cruising Critters stamp sets.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Merry Mice Scenic Route Frilly Frame Dies Winter Themed Holiday Card by Mona Toth

For my first card I started the cardmaking with stamping and coloring. I stamped the images from the Merry Mice and the Scenic Route stamp sets then I colored them with Copic Markers. After the coloring I die-cut the images with coordinating dies and added highlights with Signo Uniball white pen.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Merry Mice Scenic Route Frilly Frame Dies Winter Themed Holiday Card by Mona Toth

For the background added Frilly Frames Chevron Dies with Neenah Solar White cardstock then I cut a little smaller cardstock made ink blending on it with Spun Sugar and Tattered Rose Distress Oxide Ink. After the ink blending I stamped the "Merry Christmouse" sentiments with clear watermark ink and made a quick heat embossing on it.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Merry Mice Scenic Route Frilly Frame Dies Winter Themed Holiday Card by Mona Toth

To the background I added a beautiful red cardstock from Striped Silly 6x6 Paper Pad behind the background die-cut. In the end I styled my card and adhered everything together.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scenic Route Cruising Critters Layered Snowflake Frame Dies Winter Themed Holiday Card by Mona Toth

For my second card I made almost the same process, but this time I have used the Cruising Critters stamp set together with the Scenic Route set. I colored them with Copic markers as well.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scenic Route Cruising Critters Layered Snowflake Frame Dies Winter Themed Holiday Card by Mona Toth

For the background I die-cut the Layered Snowflake Frame Die from a cream cardstock and created with it this sweet but festive scene.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scenic Route Cruising Critters Layered Snowflake Frame Dies Winter Themed Holiday Card by Mona Toth

In the end I run the "Winter Wishes" sentiment through my die-cut machine with red cardstock, adhered to my card and it was ready. 

Thank you very much for reading through my post, I hope that you have enjoyed it, feel free to comment which one you like more. Feel free to check my Instagram for more inspiration. :)

Have an amazing day, big hugs, Mona!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Striped Silly 6x6 Paper
Striped Silly 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Chevron Die
Frilly Frames Chevron Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cruising Critters Stamps
Cruising Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cruising Critters Dies
Cruising Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Stamps
Merry Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Dies
Merry Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Stamps
Scenic Route Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Dies
Scenic Route Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Layered Snowflake Frame
Layered Snowflake Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments: