Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Super Duper Cards with Ana and Franci

Hello friends! It’s Ana here today sharing two adorable gift boxes featuring Super Duper stamps and dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Cityscape Border Dies Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies Wrap Around Box Dies Super Hero Themed Gift Boxes by Ana Anderson

To start, I created two boxes using Wrap Around Box Dies and blue and pink cardstock. I stamped, colored and die cut the images from Super Duper stamp set next. I stamped the sentiments (from the stamp set) in matching colors of each project and used Comic Strip Speech Bubbles dies as well as Super Duper dies, to cut them out.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Cityscape Border Dies Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies Wrap Around Box Dies Super Hero Themed Gift Boxes by Ana Anderson

For the boy’s box I die cut city border twice, using Cityscape Border Dies. For the yellow mat behind the border I used cut file template (you can find it at the bottom of the description under Cityscape Border Dies).

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Cityscape Border Dies Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies Wrap Around Box Dies Super Hero Themed Gift Boxes by Ana Anderson

I adhered the city border to the blue box, wrapping it around the entire box. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Cityscape Border Dies Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies Wrap Around Box Dies Super Hero Themed Gift Boxes by Ana Anderson

I added little superheroes and sentiments with thin foam tape and embellished with Primary Star Confetti and stars I die cut with dies from Comic Strip Speech Bubbles dies. For the pink box, I die cut the clouds out of glitter paper and pink patterned paper from Surprise Party Paper pack and layered pink clouds over glitter ones. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Cityscape Border Dies Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies Wrap Around Box Dies Super Hero Themed Gift Boxes by Ana Anderson

I used rectangle stitched die (from Wrap Around Box Die set) to cut the clouds and adhered them to the top and bottom of each side of the pink box. I added the adorable superhero girls and sentiments, and embellished with stars and flowers sequins. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Cityscape Border Dies Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies Wrap Around Box Dies Super Hero Themed Gift Boxes by Ana Anderson

To embellish the petal closure I used confetti from Pink & Purple Heart Confetti.

I hope I have inspired you to create a little gift box for the little super-duper kid in your life! Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic day!

-----------------------------------------------

Hello there! Franci here with you today with an incredible card. I'm showcasing the Super Duper set with a colorful project, perfect for all your beloved little ones.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Cityscape Border Dies Fancy Frames Dies Super Hero Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I die cut 3 Stitched Ovals (using the biggest die inside the set) and I created a shaped card base with 2 of them. The third one, I die cut it with one of the Fluffy Clouds border set dies. 

I also die cut multiple elements from the Heroic Halftones paper using these dies set: Stitched OvalsCityscape border die and the Fancy Frames Oval Dies set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Cityscape Border Dies Fancy Frames Dies Super Hero Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

I stamped, Copic colored, and die cut all my images and glued everything down creating this fun and colorful shaped card design. I added some details with a white gel pen, some silver sparkle dots here and there. Finally I stamped my sentiment in the top right corner and my card is complete!

Hope you like it and thank you so much for stopping by today!!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Ovals
Fancy Frames- Ovals
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Oval Dies
Stitched Oval Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wrap Around Box Die
Wrap Around Box Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Surprise Party 6x6 Paper
Surprise Party 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Super Duper Stamps
Super Duper Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Super Duper Dies
Super Duper Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cityscape Border Dies
Cityscape Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment