Friday, August 16, 2019

Comic Strip Speech Bubble Cards with Rachel and Lexa

Hello everyone! It's Rachel here and I have a group of Super Hero Tags to share with you today! Super Heroes are quite popular right now and I can't begin to tell you how many Super Hero Birthday parties that I have had for my kids over the past few years. I also know many adults that would love a Super Hero themed card or gift as well!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Build-A-Tag Dies Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies Super Hero Themed Gift Tags by Rachel Alvarado

For my tags today, I combined the Super Duper Stamps Set along with the new Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Die. You can't have Super Heroes without speech bubbles, right?! I adore both of these sets and they compliment each other so well! The nice thing about tags is that they are super easy to make and so versatile. You can make a quick tag to add to a gift for a favorite teacher, friend, parent, sibling, or create a bunch of Super Hero tags to add on to party favors or treat bags!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Build-A-Tag Dies Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies Super Hero Themed Gift Tags by Rachel Alvarado

I used the Build-A-Tag #1 Dies and the new Heroic Halftones Paper Pad to create a quick and easy comic-strip style themed base for my tags. I then stamped all of my images onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Sketch Markers. I used the coordinating Super Duper Dies to cut them out.

Copic colors used: ** Please note: These colors are just a guide. You DO NOT need all of them to achieve nice blending. **
  • Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13
  • Light Blue: B000, B00, B02, B04, B06
  • Orange: YR12, YR04, YR09, E35
  • Tongues: R83
  • Inside of Mouth: R56, R89
  • Black: C3, C5, C7, 100
  • Purple: V01, V04, V06, V09
  • Pink: RV000, RV52, RV55, RV66, RV69
  • Red: R05, R27, R46, R89, RV99
  • Dark Blue: B21, B24, B28, B39
  • Yellow: Y02, Y08, Y15, E34
  • Green: YG01, YG07, YG17, YG67, G28
Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Build-A-Tag Dies Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies Super Hero Themed Gift Tags by Rachel Alvarado

Lastly, I stamped my sentiments onto six different speech bubbles and then added a Super Hero and a speech bubble to each tag using some 3D Foam Adhesive Tape for some added dimension.

I hope you enjoyed these tags today! Thank you all for dropping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

---------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a super duper adorable birthday card using a versatile brand new dies called Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Dies. Along with the Super Duper Stamps. Let's get started.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Cityscape Border Dies Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies Super Hero Themed Card by Lexa Levana

First I die cut the Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Dies on a white cardstock then I colour each rectangles with Distress Inks (Salted Ocean, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Festive Berries). It gives a vibrant and colorful touch to this superheroes' card. The images are stamped with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Cityscape Border Dies Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies Super Hero Themed Card by Lexa Levana

On the blue panel I use Cityscape Border Dies on black cardstock with a superhero flying over the buildings. It's so vibrant and fun, perfect for any boys' birthday greetings. I also add some stars to add dimensions using Primary Star Confetti.

That's all for today, I hope you like today's card as much as I do. Have an amazing day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Build-A-Tag #1 Dies
Build-A-Tag #1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Super Duper Stamps
Super Duper Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Super Duper Dies
Super Duper Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cityscape Border Dies
Cityscape Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment