Sunday, August 18, 2019

Guest Designer Spotlight: Plane Awesome Video with Mindy Baxter


Sunny Studio Stamps: Plane Awesome Critter in Airplane Card with Copic No Line Coloring Video Tutorial by Mindy Baxter

Hello! It’s Mindy from My Creative Scoop and I’m so excited to be guest designing for Sunny Studios Stamps! I’ve been card-making for going on 13 years! My favorite part is coloring with my Copic Markers – I just love to bring a stamped image to life. I live in Southern California with my hubby and our 3 kids, Ralphy 20, Belle 16 and Katie 12. I’m fortunate enough to have made my hobby a full-time business where I teach online and local Copic classes. Thank you so much for joining me on the Sunny Studios Stamps Blog today, I hope I will inspire you to create!

Today I'm sharing a card using this adorable Stamp Set called Plane Awesome and the cloud patterned paper from the Summer Splash 6x6 Paper Pack. I colored the stamps with my Copic Markers. Here's the colors I used:

Monkey - E50, E53, E55, E57, YR04, Y35, R30, R32
Plane & Flag - Y35, YR04, Y11, Y02, B24, B26, B29, C0, C2, C4, R32, R30

Sunny Studio Stamps: Plane Awesome Critter in Airplane Card with Copic No Line Coloring Video Tutorial by Mindy Baxter

Please Check out my video below so you can see how I colored the images on my card using the no-line technique, with my Copic Markers.



I absolutely LOVE the way this card turned out. I hope you feel inspired and ready to create!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Plane Awesome Critter in Airplane Card with Copic No Line Coloring Video Tutorial by Mindy Baxter

Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Mindy

Let’s Connect on Social Media!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Plane Awesome Stamps
Plane Awesome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Plane Awesome Dies
Plane Awesome Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: