Monday, August 5, 2019

Just Bee-cause Cards with Eloise and Leanne

Hello everyone, Eloise here and today I have a card to share with you all using the Just Bee-Cause Stamp Set. I paired it with the Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies just because they work together so well.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-cause Frilly Frames Dies Just Because Card by Eloise Blue

I started off with stamping a ton of the images from Just Bee-Cause and colouring them in with Copic Markers. Once they were coloured; I cut them out. I also cut the Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies from two shades of yellow cardstock, too.

(Copic Markers Used: Y00, Y11, Y15, Y19 / B0000, B000, B01 / 0 / W2, W3, W5, W7)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-cause Frilly Frames Dies Just Because Card by Eloise Blue

I popped up the entire hexagon panel onto a white card base using foam tape, and then adhered some of the same coloured hexagon die cuts inside using liquid glue. I then took some of the lighter coloured hexagons and adhered them around randomly using foam tape. I then adhered my bees and beehive in place, too.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-cause Frilly Frames Dies Just Because Card by Eloise Blue

For the sentiment I white heat embossed ‘Just Bee-Cause’ onto a thin black strip and adhered it onto the card. Lastly, I took some yellow twine and tied a bow around one of the hexagon dividers.

Thanks for stopping by today, see you next week!

----------------------------------------------------

Hello there! Leanne here and today we are showcasing a sweet little stamp set called Just Bee-cause. I have always been a big fan of bee themed stamp sets so I was very anxious to play with this one. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-cause Frilly Frames Dies Stitched Oval Dies Just Because Card by Leanne West

This card is A2 size. I started with the decorative backdrop of pattern paper and die cut hexagon overlay. The pattern paper I used is from the Colorful Autumn paper pad. I added the Hexagon Frilly Frames, die cut from black card stock, right over top the pattern paper panel. Next I die cut a Stitched Oval from white card stock to build my bee scene onto.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-cause Frilly Frames Dies Stitched Oval Dies Just Because Card by Leanne West

I stamped and Copic colored the bees and hive. I wanted to include some flowers with the scene, so I used sunflower and leaf images from Happy HarvestI adhered the images onto the oval base in an assymetrical arrangement with dimensional foam squares. I knew I wanted to stamp the greeting directly onto the white card stock oval, so I made sure to leave a gap when adding the images.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-cause Frilly Frames Dies Stitched Oval Dies Just Because Card by Leanne West

I stamped "just bee-cause" and the bee trail with black ink. The bee trail and sentiment are included in the Just Bee-cause stamp set. I decided to leave this card more on the simple side to keep the focus on the sweet bee scene. I really loved how this one turned out. I hope I have given you some inspiration today for using these fabulous new Sunny Studio products. I'll see you next week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Dies
Happy Harvest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Oval Dies
Stitched Oval Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Just Bee-cause Stamps
Just Bee-cause Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Just Bee-cause Dies
Just Bee-cause Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment