Monday, August 12, 2019

Elegant Leaves Cards by Leanne and Eloise

Hello everyone, Leanne here! Today we are showcasing a fall set that's packed with beautiful leaf images. I decided to try something other than my usual stamping in black ink and Copic coloring the images. I picked out few different colors of card stock from my stash and white heat embossed the leaf images instead. I kept the design simple to allow the leaves and fall colors to stand out.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Elegant Leaves Stitched Scallop Dies Autumn Themed Grateful Card by Leanne West

I chose card stock colors that coordinated with a rainbow stripe pattern from the Colorful Autumn Paper Pad. I stamped and white heat embossed several leaves from the Elegant Leaves set and then used the coordinating Elegant Leaves dies to cut them out. I took a white A2 size panel of card stock and die cut the bottom edge with a Stitched Scallop die. I arranged the leaves randomly across the panel. I stamped the greeting, also from the Elegant Leaves stamp set, right under the leaves with dark brown ink. Before adhering the panel to my card base, I tied some baker's twine around the bottom. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Elegant Leaves Stitched Scallop Dies Autumn Themed Grateful Card by Leanne West

I adhered the strip of pattern paper to the bottom edge of the card front and layered the scalloped edge white panel overtop. I used foam tape to pop up the panel from the card base. Lastly I added some Nuvo Drops around the leaves. I used two different colors of Nuvo Crystal Drops - Copper Penny & Soft Mint.

--------------------------------------------------

Hello friends, Eloise here and today I have a card to share with you all using the Elegant Leaves Stamp Set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Elegant Leaves Stitched Scallop Dies Autumn Themed Thankful Card by Eloise Blue

I started off with stamping out my leaf images from Elegant Leaves and coloured them in with Copic Markers. I then cut them out.

(Copic Markers Used: YR30, Y21, Y23, Y26 / YR21, YR23, YR24, YR27 / R14, R24, R27, R89 / YR00, YR02, YR12, YR18 / YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97 / YG61, YG63, YG67, G29 / 0)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Elegant Leaves Stitched Scallop Dies Autumn Themed Thankful Card by Eloise Blue

Next, I cut down a natural coloured card base and used the Colorful Autumn Patterned Paper and Stitched Scallop Dies to cut out a couple borders for the top and bottom of my card base. I adhered them down into place and then arranged my leaves onto the left side. That allowed me to stamp down my sentiment into place on the right. I then adhered down my cluster of leaves onto the left after my sentiment had been stamped.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Elegant Leaves Stitched Scallop Dies Autumn Themed Thankful Card by Eloise Blue

For an additional sentiment I white heat embossed ‘For All That You Do’ onto a strip of black cardstock and adhered it under the large ‘Thankful’ sentiment. I also adhered a few extra leaves underneath as well. Lastly, I tied a piece of hemp cord around my original leaves cluster and that finished off my card for today.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I’ll see you next week. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Scallop Dies
Stitched Scallop Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Elegant Leaves Stamps
Elegant Leaves Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Elegant Leaves Dies
Elegant Leaves Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: