Friday, August 30, 2019

Plane Awesome Cards with Rachel and Lexa

Hello everyone! It's Rachel here and I have a 3D Box Card to share with you today that features the super cute Plane Awesome Stamp Set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Plane Awesome Fluffy Clouds Border Dies Sending Hugs Card by Rachel Alvarado

To start, I first created my box base using some white card stock, a scoring board, scissors, paper trimmer, and strong adhesive. I layered the panels with some beautiful blue polka dot patterned paper from the Dots & Stripes Pastels Paper Pack.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Plane Awesome Fluffy Clouds Border Dies Sending Hugs Card by Rachel Alvarado

I diecut some clouds for the inner shelves using the new Fluffy Clouds Border Dies. The stitching on these dies is so gorgeous and really adds great detail to your cards!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Plane Awesome Fluffy Clouds Border Dies Sending Hugs Card by Rachel Alvarado

I stamped all of my images with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Sketch Markers. (Whites: 0, C00, C2, C4, Blues: B0000, B000, B01, B05, B06, Purple: V000, V01, V04, V06, V17, Pinks: RV000, RV00, RV52, RV55, RV66, Monkey Face: E0000, E00, E11, E13, Monkey Dark Brown: E31, E23, E25, E29). I then used the coordinating Plane Awesome Dies to cut them out. Lastly, I stamped my sentiments and added my flying animals with some strong clear acetate.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my card and have a wonderful weekend!

-----------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a card that highlighting Plane Awesome Stamps and the coordinating dies. This adorable stamp set has various critters to complete the airplane’s flying scene. Because it's too difficult to choose one, I choose two of them for my card. Let's get started!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Plane Awesome Fluffy Clouds Border Dies Sending Hugs Card by Lexa Levana

I stamp all the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring, I cut all of them with the coordinating dies. It always lovely to look at the popped out images with fine white outlines around them. Then I create the background with a piece of blue cardstock along with fluffy white clouds using Fluffy Cloud Border Die

Sunny Studio Stamps: Plane Awesome Fluffy Clouds Border Dies Sending Hugs Card by Lexa Levana

I stack them with foam tapes to create dimensions. I also add some of tiny stars Primary Star Confetti, it adds more fun factor to my card. After finished with the little scene I adhere it on a piece of 4.24"x5.5" blue patterned paper from Heroic Halftones Paper Pad.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you have an amazing day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Plane Awesome Stamps
Plane Awesome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Plane Awesome Dies
Plane Awesome Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! Totally amazing! I love this card so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely explosion box! The card is awesome also. I know plenty of pilots that would appreciate this. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete