Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Sunflower Fields Cards with Franci and Ana

Hi there! Franci here with you today with a lovely Happy Birthday card featuring the new Sunflower Fields set. This sunflower is amazing, it's so detailed!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields Birthday Balloons Happy Birthday Card by Franci Vignoli

I stamped it, the leaves and all the little bees with a combo of Lawn Fawn and Memento Drops inks and I also skipped a layer here and there to emphasize the beautiful layering effect. I die cut everything with their coordinated dies and let them aside to dry completely.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields Birthday Balloons Happy Birthday Card by Franci Vignoli

I created my card base out of white cardstock and I inked the front with some Distress inks, then I also added some sparkle watercolors spatters and let it dry. Finally I glued all my images down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive and I stamped my sentiment from the Birthday Balloon stamp set

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields Birthday Balloons Happy Birthday Card by Franci Vignoli

I'm so happy about how this simple and elegant design turned out, hope you like it too! Have a lovely day! 

------------------------------------------------------

Hello Sunny friends! It’s Ana here today sharing two cards featuring gorgeous new Sunflower Fields Stamps and dies! Sunny Studio layering stamps are my absolute favorite and when I saw these gorgeous sunflowers, I did a happy dance! What an amazing addition to their beautiful layering stamps collection!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields Fancy Frames Dies Frilly Frames Dies Thank You Card by Ana Anderson

For my first card I have combined several products from the newest release. I have stamped the sunflowers, leaves and bees and cut them with coordinating dies. For the background, I used Lots Of Dots Embossing Folder to emboss a white panel. I choose blue patterned paper from the new Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper Pack and die cut it with Frilly Frames Chevron Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields Fancy Frames Dies Frilly Frames Dies Thank You Card by Ana Anderson

I adhered blue chevron frame with foam tape, added sunflowers and bees, then adhered a strip of orange and yellow ribbon as well as the bow to the bottom of the panel. I stamped the sentiment (from the Sunflower Fields set) and die cut it with a banner die from Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields Fancy Frames Dies Frilly Frames Dies Thank You Card by Ana Anderson

For my second card I created a subtle background pattern by embossing a white panel with Frilly Frames Retro Petals Die. Next, I choose several papers from Colorful Autumn Paper Pack, cut them with Ric Rac Border Dies and adhered them to the bottom of the white panel. On a piece of green patterned paper I white heat embossed the sentiment then cut it with Ric Rac Border Dies and added grassy edge with a grass die from Sunny Sentiments Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields Fancy Frames Dies Frilly Frames Dies Thank You Card by Ana Anderson

I adhered the sunflowers, leaves and bees and finished the card with a white thin border made with Ric Rac Border Dies.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I really hope you liked the cards I have shared today. I will see you next time and until then I wish you happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sunny Sentiments Dies
Sunny Sentiments Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Birthday Balloon Stamps
Birthday Balloon Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ric Rac Border Dies
Ric Rac Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Chevron Die
Frilly Frames Chevron Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lots of Dots Embossing
Lots of Dots Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunflower Fields Stamps
Sunflower Fields Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunflower Fields Dies
Sunflower Fields Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment