Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Rustic Winter Snowy Sky Background Christmas Card with Franci

Hi there! Franci here with you today, with an elegant Christmas card featuring the Rustic Winter die set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Rustic Winter Snowy Sky Watercolored Background Christmas Card by Franci Vignoli

I love this set of dies so much, and these woodland reindeer are so beautiful! I love keeping them white and make them pop against a dark/ bright background, but you could totally die cut them from kraft/brown cardstock or cut them out of white and color them with different mediums and techniques.

To make my card I first created my cardbase out of white cardstock. Then I masked the bottom and inked up the sky with Distress inks. I let them dry and I created a snowy sky effect with watercolors.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Rustic Winter Snowy Sky Watercolored Background Christmas Card by Franci Vignoli

I die cut all of the elements from white cardstock and I glued them down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive (to build dimension and give my little scene way more interest!).

Finally, I stamped the word "Christmas" from the Alpaca Holiday set with a brown ink and added a little sparkle red heart.

Hope you like this festive card and thank u so much for stopping by today! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 

Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rustic Winter Dies
Rustic Winter Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment