Friday, December 28, 2018

A Bird's Life Birthday Card with Lexa

Hi everyone! Lexa here today, finally back from a family holiday. And today I'm sharing a birthday card using an older set called A Bird's Life Stamps and the coordinating dies. This stamp set is so cute and I can't get enough of it.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Bird's Life Sun Ray Dies Tag Topper Dies Birthday Card by Lexa Levana

I'm going to play with bright colors today. I stamped all of the images with Versafine black ink and watercolored them with Distress markers. After I finished with the coloring I used the coordinating dies to cut all of the images. I had so much fun coloring these images.

I used the largest Tag Topper Dies on the top and bottom part of my center scene. After that, I blended some Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feather Distress inks for the sky and added bright yellow stripes using the Sun Ray Dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Bird's Life Sun Ray Dies Tag Topper Dies Birthday Card by Lexa Levana

As for the green hills and the card base, I used patterned papers from Sunny Studio's 6x6" Striped Silly and Classic Gingham paper pad collections. I white heat embossed the sentiment on a piece of brown cardstock that was cut as a fish tail banner. I love how happy this card looks. Do you agree with me?

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you'll like this card as much as I do. Have a wonderful day everyone!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

A Bird's Life Stamps
A Bird's Life Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
A Bird's Life Dies
A Bird's Life Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sun Ray Dies
Sun Ray Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tag Topper Dies-Traditional
Tag Topper Dies-Traditional
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Striped Silly 6x6 Paper
Striped Silly 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: