Friday, December 14, 2018

Here Comes Santa Window Style Christmas Card with Mendi

Hello there!  It's Mendi here today with a fun Christmas card idea using our Here Comes Santa stamps.  I thought it would be cool to showcase them in a window style card using our Fancy Frames Circle dies and a couple of 3/16" wide strips of white cardstock.

To fill my window I started by inking my sky from bottom to top in Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon, Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Sapphire Distress inks blending them with my favorite Jumbo Dauber.  When I was done stamped my tree border (twice) and my Santa and reindeer along the top.  I then used a white extra fine Sharpie paint pen to draw in some stars (or snow--I can't decide which).
Sunny Studio Stamps: Here Comes Santa Window Style Holiday Christmas Card by Mendi Yoshikawa

I completed my card with a banner stamped on pale yellow cardstock to match my moon using our Sunny Borders stamps which was inked up along the edges using Squeezed Lemonade distress inks.  I finished it off with a sentiment from our Gleeful Reindeer Stamps and a simple tone-on-tone striped paper from our Striped Silly Paper pack to give the look of wallpaper.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Here Comes Santa Window Style Holiday Christmas Card by Mendi Yoshikawa

I hope I've inspired you to try a window style card of your own.  They're seriously so much fun!






Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
Gleeful Reindeer Stamps
Gleeful Reindeer Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunny Borders Dies
Sunny Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunny Borders Stamps
Sunny Borders Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tsukineko Jumbo Dauber
Tsukineko Jumbo Dauber
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Striped Silly 6x6 Paper
Striped Silly 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Here Comes Santa Stamps
Here Comes Santa Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
VersaMark Watermark Ink
VersaMark Watermark Ink
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: