Friday, December 21, 2018

From Our Home To Yours House Theme Christmas Gift Tags

Hello there!  It's Mendi here again today sharing a trio of holiday gift tags perfect for giving baked goodies to your neighbors at the last minute (if you're anything like me).  ;)

To create my tags I cut them from our Holiday Cheer paper using our Build-A-Tag 1 dies.  
Sunny Studio Stamps: With Love From the Kitchen Of Baking House Themed Christmas Gift Tags by Mendi Yoshikawa

For my little houses, I turned to our Comic Strip Everyday dies and cut the homes from our Striped Silly Paper.  The trees were cut using our Woodland border dies which I thought added a bit more of a holiday feel to my everyday houses.
Sunny Studio Stamps: With Love From the Kitchen of Baking House Themed Christmas Gift Tags by Mendi Yoshikawa

To create the little white scalloped border along the top, I simply cut an extra scalloped edge from a thin strip of paper and staggered it below the tag topper--I love how it gives a little extra definition and makes the two colors pop!
Sunny Studio Stamps: With Love From the Kitchen Of Baking House Themed Christmas Gift Tags by Mendi Yoshikawa

For the top of my tag I used a heart reinforcer from the Build-a-Tag 2 dies and tied it with some white cotton twine.  A white heat embossed sentiment with a phrase from our Blissful Baking stamps seemed like the perfect finishing touch.  Now all I need to do is write in my name!
Sunny Studio Stamps: With Love From the Kitchen Of Baking House Themed Christmas Gift Tags by Mendi Yoshikawa

These were a really fun to create and I can't wait to tie them onto some goodie plates!  

Also, just a little reminder before I go that we will be taking off December 25th to the 31st to spend time as a family so orders placed at that time will be held and shipped on January 2nd.  If you would like to have something shipped sooner, we will be fulfilling orders now through December 24th so it's a great time to get your orders in.  ;)

Thanks so much for hanging with me today and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
Blissful Baking Stamps
Blissful Baking Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Build-A-Tag #1 Dies
Build-A-Tag #1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: