Sunday, December 30, 2018

A Birds Life Everyday Card with Eloise

Hello friends, Eloise here and today I have a card to share with you all using the A Birds Life stamp set, an oldie but a goodie. I love this set so much and thought it would be perfect to make an everyday card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Bird's Life Stitched Scallop Dies Everyday Card by Eloise Blue

I started off stamping out my images from the A Birds Life stamp set and colouring them in with Copic Markers. I then used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

(Copic Markers Used: Y21, YR12, YR15 / YG61, YG63, YG67 / E53, E55, E57 / R81, R83, R85 / RV13, RV25, RV19 / 0 / BG11, BG13, BG49 / Y11, Y15, Y19 / C1, C3, C5)

Next up I took a Cloud Border Die, I used one from another brand but you could cut your own or use the Stitched Scallop Dies at an angle to get a similar effect. I cut the die from white cardstock and stamped the 'from our nest to yours' sentiment on it with black ink.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Bird's Life Stitched Scallop Dies Everyday Card by Eloise Blue

I then ink blended some blue Distress Inks onto a piece of watercolour cardstock and flicked it with some water. I dried it off with a heat tool and adhered all my pieces into place. I tied some white hemp cord around the branch to "attach" my bird house and my card was complete.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I'll see you in the new year!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

A Bird's Life Stamps
A Bird's Life Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
A Bird's Life Dies
A Bird's Life Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Scallop Dies
Stitched Scallop Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments:

  1. OMG ... I am definitely a fan of this sweet little birdie set. The layout of this card could not be cuter. Great job. I want it. :-)

    ReplyDelete