Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Floating By Cards with Angelica and Mindy

Hello friends! This is Angelica, and I have a sweet Hello card to share with you today. Dropping a quick card in the mail right now can really bring a smile to a loved one's face, and lift their spirits. This card is one I made for a dear friend.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Floating By Chickie Baby Fluffy Cloud Border Dies Everyday Card by Angelica Conrad

I used the balloons from Floating By stamp set to lift this cute chick up into the sky. The chick is from Chickie Babies stamp set. I colored the images with Comic markers. The background I made with Fluffy Clouds Border Dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Floating By Chickie Baby Fluffy Cloud Border Dies Everyday Card by Angelica Conrad

I blended Sno Cone ink onto the clouds before adhering them together. I stamped Hello from Floating by onto the panel, and attached it to card base. I attached the die-cut Balloons and Chick to the card with thin foam squares.

That's all that I have for today! I hope you all are staying safe. Happy Crafting!

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! It’s Mindy from My Creative Scoop. Today I have a masculine Happy Birthday card to share. I really struggle with making masculine cards so I wanted to show you all how simple one can be to make.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Floating By Blooming Frame Die Frilly Frame Dies Birthday Card by Mindy Baxter

All you need is some patterned paper – this Spring Sunburst paper pad is perfect, a "Happy Birthday sentiment from the from the Blooming Frame Die and this Floating By stamp set. Since this card is a simple one I decided to break out the border dies and add a little extra detail. I used the Frilly Frame Striped Die (just the scalloped border) for the black border – which really makes it pop! I also used the Frilly Frame Retro Petal Die Border to cut out my patterned paper.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Floating By Blooming Frame Die Frilly Frame Dies Birthday Card by Mindy Baxter

I stamped my balloon image in Memento Black ink onto my Copic Xpress it Blending Card.
Here’s a list of Copics I used: Orange Balloon – YR09, YR07, YR04, Y17; Yellow Balloon – Y02, Y11, Y000, Y17; Teal Balloon – BG18, BG13, BG11, BG10; Green Balloon – YG17, YG13, G20

I stamped my balloons on the patterned paper and then fussy cut the colored balloons and then attached them to my patterned paper using some foam dots for some extra dimension.

Check out the video below on how I created my card.



Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Stamps
Chickie Baby Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Dies
Chickie Baby Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Floating By Stamps
Floating By Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Floating By Dies
Floating By Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Blooming Frame Die
Blooming Frame Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment