Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Cheerful Daisies Cards with Franci and Ana

Hi there! Franci here with you, with a spring card featuring the Cheerful Daisies set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cheerful Daisies Frilly Frame Dies Spring Themed Cards by Franci Vignoli

First of all I made my card out of white cardstock and I inked the front with Distress ink to turn it into this bright red. Then I stamped my flowers using Lawn Fawn inks Sunflower and Carrots + some Memento Drops inks for the center and leaves (Toffee Crunch, Rich Cocoa, Pear Tart and Bamboo Leaves), and I die cut them with their coordinated dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cheerful Daisies Frilly Frame Dies Spring Themed Cards by Franci Vignoli

I die cut my scalloped panel out of white cardstock using the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace set, stamped my sentiment at the bottom and glued my flowers at the top with foam adhesive.

I added a little heart and glued my decorated panel on to the front of my card. Hope you like it and thank you so much for stopping by today!

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends! Ana here today with a daisy card showcasing Cheerful Daisies stamps and coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cheerful Daisies Frilly Frame Dies Spring Themed Cards by Ana Anderson

For my card today I decided to make yellow daisies! Yellow is such a happy, cheerful color and after looking up colors of daisies, I realized they come in so many colors but yellow ones just stood out like a ray of sunshine!

I stamped the daisies with two shades of yellow ink. I used light green inks for both the leaves and daisy centers. Once the images were stamped, I cut them out with coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cheerful Daisies Frilly Frame Dies Spring Themed Cards by Ana Anderson

I stamped spring sentiment in dark gray and fussy cut it out, and white heat embossed the word Hello on a piece of black cardstock. Sentiments are from Cheerful Daisies set.
For my background, I embossed a piece of white cardstock with Lots of Dots embossing folder and added light splatter. I backed the embossed panel with yellow patterned paper from Spring Fling paper pack.

I adhered the daisies, leaves and the sentiment with liquid glue and foam tape and embellished with yellow pearls from Rainbow Pearl pack.

I love how this card turned out – it just screams spring to me! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I will see you next week, and until then I wish you happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Lots of Dots Embossing
Lots of Dots Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cheerful Daisies Stamps
Cheerful Daisies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cheerful Daisies Dies
Cheerful Daisies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fling Paper
Spring Fling Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: