Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Pink Peonies Cards with Franci and Ana

Hello there and happy Wednesday! Franci here with you today, with a "Best Wishes" card showcasing the new Pink Peonies set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pink Peonies Blooming Frame Dies Frilly Frame Dies Best Wishes Cards by Franci Vignoli

I created my card base out of white cardstock, then I trimmed a piece dark blue cardstock to size and dry embossed it with the new Blooming Frame ( using my die cutting machine and the embossing mat accessories). I also die cut a piece of white cardstock with the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace die set, stamped my sentiment and masked the bottom to ink the top with the Stormy Sky Distress Ink.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pink Peonies Blooming Frame Dies Frilly Frame Dies Best Wishes Cards by Franci Vignoli

I stamped, colored with Copics and die cut all the images from the Pink Peonies set and glued them down with foam adhesive. I added lots of details with a white gel pen and also some little dots on the background.

Finally I glued all the layers together and added some White Nuvo Drops here and there as embellishments.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello friends! Ana here today showcasing gorgeous new Pink Peonies stamps and coordinating dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pink Peonies Dies Frilly Frame Dies Best Wishes Card by Ana Anderson

For my card, I started with stamping the flowers and leaves from Pink Peonies stamp set with water soluble ColorBox Dyestress Princess (for the flowers) and Inchworm ink (for the leaves). I wanted to do no-line water coloring, so I choose water soluble inks for my stamping and these worked really fantastic!

I used Arteza Real Brush pens for my water coloring – Lemon yellow, Blush pink, Bubblegum pink, Rouge pink and Blush red for the petals and Lemon yellow, Bumblebee yellow and Honey for the flower centers. For the leaves, I used Pale green, Moss green and Olive green.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pink Peonies Dies Frilly Frame Dies Best Wishes Card by Ana Anderson

Once the images were colored and dry, I used coordinating Pink Peonies dies to cut them out. I used Frilly Frames Lattice background die to create a stencil, inked ColorBox Dyestress ink in Princess to create the background pattern, then added some splatter in green and pink. The sentiment (from Pink Peonies stamp set) was stamped with VersaFine Onyx black ink to the background.

I adhered the flowers with liquid glue and foam tape, clustering them to the left of the panel, then added several pink pearls (from Rainbow Pearls pack) to embellish the card.

I really hope I’ve inspired you and that you love the new Pink Peonies stamps as much as I do! Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pink Peonies Stamps
Pink Peonies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pink Peonies Dies
Pink Peonies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Blooming Frame Die
Blooming Frame Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment