Friday, June 5, 2020

Tropical Scenes Cards with Franci and Candice

Hi there! It's Franci here with you today with a cute summer themed card featuring the new Tropical Scenes set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Scenes Sea You Soon Ocean Themed Punny Card by Franci Vignoli

I love these new borders so much and this ocean themed one is my fave! I paired it with the new Sea You Soon cuties here to create a fun under the water scene.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Scenes Sea You Soon Ocean Themed Punny Card by Franci Vignoli

Please enjoy my video tutorial below or watch it on the Sunny Studio YouTube channel and be inspired to create your own ocean themed card! 


Hope you like my card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 
I'll see you soon with another cute project!

---------------------------------------------

Hello! Candice back with you today sharing a fun summer box using the awesome Tropical Scenes stamp set!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Scenes Best Fishes Wrap Around Box Dies Ocean Themed Gift Box by Candice Fisher

To create my box, I used:
I began by die cutting the base of the box from turquoise cardstock and the stitched panels from Bristol Smooth. I inked the stitched panels with Peacock Feathers & Cracked Pistachio.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Scenes Best Fishes Wrap Around Box Dies Ocean Themed Gift Box by Candice Fisher

Next, I stamped the coral ocean floor and fishes, colored them with Copic markers and used the coordinating dies listed above to cut them out. I added a few accents to the images with a white gel pen. To finish the box I created a matching tag where I can write a little note on the back!

Thank you for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Wrap Around Box Die
Wrap Around Box Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Best Fishes Stamps
Best Fishes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Best Fishes Dies
Best Fishes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sea You Soon Stamps
Sea You Soon Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sea You Soon Dies
Sea You Soon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Dies
Tropical Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Marisela Delgado said: so beautiful! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete