Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Radiant Plumeria Cards with Angelica & Mendi

Hi friends! This is Angelica, and today I am sharing a card showcasing the beautiful Radiant Plumeria stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Radiant Plumeria Summer Themed Card by Angelica Conrad

I picked the layered leaves to make a one-layer card. I used my MISTI, making it easy to stamp several panels. The inks used are Pinkfresh Studio color families, and the black ink is Versafine Clair Nocturne. I used a Sharpie pen to add black dots. To finish the card, I used a C2 Copic marker to add drop-shadows to the leaves.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Radiant Plumeria Summer Themed Card by Angelica Conrad


Thanks so much for joining me today. I hope I have helped with ideas on making backgrounds.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hi there!  Mendi here with a second card featuring the Radiant Plumeria Stamps and dies.

For my card today I started by cutting a piece of grid paper from the Gingham Pastels Paper pack cut to 4.25" x 5.5".  I then cut a piece of white cardstock to layer over the top, cutting it at an angle using the long edge of our Frilly Frames Stripes dies, cutting a second scalloped border from a small strip of white cardstock to run along the bottom edge of my card.


For my floral arrangement I stamp my flowers from the Radiant Plumeria set in three different color combinations (ink colors listed below) and popped up the white plumeria in the center with foam tape for extra dimension.
Sunny Studio Blog: Happy Summer Handmade Card by Mendi Yoshikawa (using Radiant Plumeria Stamps, Gingham Pastels Paper & Frilly Frames Stripes Dies)

I finished off my card by stamping the word summer with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  I then stamped the word happy onto a little strip of white cardstock and popped it up with a piece of foam tape as well.

Sunny Studio Blog: Happy Summer Handmade Card by Mendi Yoshikawa (using Radiant Plumeria Stamps, Gingham Pastels Paper & Frilly Frames Stripes Dies)

For my images today, I used the following ink colors:

Pink & Orange Plumeria
Colorbox Razzleberry
Pinkfresh Studio Sparkling Rose
Pinkfresh Studio Apricot
Catherine Pooler Tiki Torch
Colorbox Tangerine
Lawn Fawn Pumpkin Spice


Hot Pink & Yellow Plumeria
Colorbox Raspberry Pink
Versafine Charming Pink
Colorbox Lemonade
Versafine Cheerful
Colorbox Banana
Pinkfresh Studio Apricot

White & Yellow Plumeria
SSS Barely Beige
Skipped This Layer- No Ink

Colorbox Lemonade
Versafine Cheerful
Colorbox Banana
Pinkfresh Studio Apricot


Medium Green Leaves
Hero Arts Green Hills
MFT Green Room
Colorbox Green Apple


Dark Green Leaves 
Colorbox Grasshopper
Colorbox Green Apple
Colorbox Golf Course

Thank you so much for visiting today.  I hope Angelica and I were able to inspire you in your summer cardmaking. :)

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Radiant Plumeria Stamps
Radiant Plumeria Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Radiant Plumeria Dies
Radiant Plumeria Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment