Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Potted Rose Cards with Angelica and Mindy

Hi friends! This is Angelica, and today I am sharing a card featuring the lovely Potted Roses stamp set.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Potted Rose Frilly Frame Dies Friendship Card by Angelica Conrad

I used the coordinating dies to die-cut white card stock. I die-cut first, then die-cut a template to stamp the roses and leaves. This makes stamping the layers quick. I used several Pinkfresh Studio ink color families for the stamped images. 


Sunny Studio Stamps: Potted Rose Frilly Frame Dies Friendship Card by Angelica Conrad

The background is Subtle Grey Tones pattern paper, die-cut with Frilly Frames Retro Petals stitched rectangle. I stamped the sentiment, and attached the panel to a card base. I glued the leaves and flowers together, and used foam squares to add the pot and bouquet to the card.

I love how this card turned out. The subtle pattern paper brings a balanced background for the bright roses.That's all that I have for today. Thanks so much for stopping by.

----------------------------------------------

Hello! It’s Mindy from My Creative Scoop.Today I have a slimline card to share using the Potted Roses stamp set and the Radiant Plumeria Stamp Set. My card base is 7 x 8 ½ and scored at 3 ½.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Potted Rose Radiant Plumeria Friendship Card by Mindy Baxter

These stamp sets are made to layer inks. I used my Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks. For my Plumeria Stamps I used the Scattered Straw, Dried Marigold and Worn Lipstick. I used the Dried Marigold and Vintage Photo for the Pot. The leaves I used Mowed Lawn and Pine Needles. For the stem, I just cut a piece of cardstock very thin and colored it in with my Copics, E74 and then made some lines using E77 and then went back over it with my E74—to soften the lines a bit.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Potted Rose Radiant Plumeria Friendship Card by Mindy Baxter

I hope you feel inspired by this card. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Potted Rose Stamps
Potted Rose Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Potted Rose Dies
Potted Rose Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Radiant Plumeria Stamps
Radiant Plumeria Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Radiant Plumeria Dies
Radiant Plumeria Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment