Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Tool Time Cards with Ana and Tammy

Hello friends! It’s Ana here today with a masculine card showcasing adorable new Tool Time stamp set and it’s coordinating dies – from the new summer release! We have a lot of boys/men in our family and I am always finding myself needing masculine cards! I was so excited to see this set! It is perfect for birthdays, achievements and upcoming Father’s Day!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tool Time Father's Day Card by Ana Anderson

For my card today I used only two images from the set –a hammer and a nail. I thought stamping the nail around the edges of the panel would create a really cool visual frame. I stamped the nails in two rows, using darker gray ink for the outside and medium gray for the inside line.

Next, I created the word YOU using the same nail stamp, then added coloring/shading with Copic C markers to all the nail images.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tool Time Father's Day Card by Ana Anderson

I stamped, colored and die cut the hammer 3 times and adhered it to the background, then added the sentiment and finished it off with and additional nail that serves as an exclamation point.

I love how this card turned out! Tool Time set is so versatile – images in the set can be transformed from masculine to super cute by using the smiley face included in the set!

Thank you so much for joining us today and until next time I hope you have a wonderful day!

-------------------------------------------------------------


Hi crafty friends! Tammy here and I am so excited to be sharing my first post as a Design Team Member for Sunny Studio Stamps! Today, I have a fun tool box card to share with you that showcases the new Tool Time Stamp Set

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tool Time Father's Day Box Card by Tammy Stark

My card measures approximately 3 1/2" wide X 5" tall, and fits perfectly into an A2 envelope when folded flat. I stamped my images with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Bristol smooth cardstock and colored with Copic Markers. I then used the coordinating Tool Time Dies to cut out my images.

Copic Colors used: Yellow: Y35, Y15, Y11; Red: R24, R29, R39; Gray: N0, N2, N4

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tool Time Father's Day Box Card by Tammy Stark

To create the peg board, I cut a piece of kraft cardstock and inked it with Brushed Corduroy Distress Oxide. I used a spring loaded hole punch to create the holes for the pegboard, layered on top of black cardstock, then attached to the red backing. The drawers were created by cutting strips of red cardstock, approximately 4 3/4" wide X 1" tall. I then cut a  thin strip of silver foil cardstock, attached to the top of each drawer, and attached to the front of the box using foam tape for dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by! For more crafty inspiration, check out my Instagram feed!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Tool Time Stamps
Tool Time Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tool Time Dies
Tool Time Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. I love the pop - up feature. Also, wouldn't have thought about using the nails to spell out a word.
    Thanks,
    Erica K.

    ReplyDelete