Friday, April 3, 2020

Eyelet Lace Border Die Focused Cards with Juliana and Candice

Hello Sunny Studio friends! It's Juliana here and today I'm here to share a card I created using the Eyelet Lace Border Dies. I combined it with the Pink Peonies Stamp Set to create a Confirmation Card for my niece.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Eyelet Lace Border Dies Pink Peonies Phoebe Alphabet Stamps Everyday Card by Juliana Michaels

I began by stamping the images from the Pink Peonies Stamp Set with embossing ink onto watercolor paper. I then heat embossed them with white embossing powder. I then colored them Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and used a water brush to blend the color. Once all of the coloring was completed, I used the coordinating Pink Peonies Dies to die cut the images.

Next, I stamped the word “blessings” with embossing ink using the Phoebe Alphabet Stamps onto Bristol Cardstock. I heat embossed the letters with white embossing powder. I then began working on the background by ink blending the center of the paper with Peacock Feather Distress Oxide Ink. I then splattered the area with water and dabbed it dry to reveal the splatters. I also wiped over the embossed sentiment to remove the ink.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Eyelet Lace Border Dies Pink Peonies Phoebe Alphabet Stamps Everyday Card by Juliana Michaels

Once the background was finished, I added a border of white cardstock below the sentiment that was die cut using the Eyelet Lace Border Dies. I then adhered the flowers and leaves using double sided foam adhesive. For the final touch, I added some Clear Drops Mix 2.

I love the beautiful detail that the Eyelet Lace Border Die adds to the card. It was the perfect touch to bring this card together. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Candice with you today and I have a sweet pastel Easter card for you highlighting the gorgeous Eyelet Lace Border dies! I love the delicate cut of these dies and knew they would go perfect with pastel colors!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Eyelet Lace Border Dies Chubby Bunnies Chickie Baby Easter Card by Candice Fisher

I used a few Sunny Studio Stamps products for my card:

I began my card by creating an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base which is just the right size for your standard envelopes. For the background, I first trimmed a piece of Bristol smooth to fit a little smaller than my card base and inked with squeezed lemonade.

I then die cut a whole bunch of the eyelet strips, inked 4 of each in spun sugar, dried marigold, squeezed lemonade, cracked pistachio & tumbled glass and just 2 in milled lavender. I layered them in rainbow color and then backwards to create my pattern.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Eyelet Lace Border Dies Chubby Bunnies Chickie Baby Easter Card by Candice Fisher

Next, I stamped the images from the sets listed above, colored them in light Copic markers and cut out using their coordinating dies. I glued the background images and used foam tape on the front to add contrast. For a few embellishments, I added the gorgeous rainbow pearls.

I want to thank you for the time you stopped by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Chubby Bunny Stamps
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Dies
Chubby Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Stamps
Chickie Baby Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Dies
Chickie Baby Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Phoebe Alphabet Stamps
Phoebe Alphabet Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pink Peonies Stamps
Pink Peonies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pink Peonies Dies
Pink Peonies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Eyelet Lace Borders
Eyelet Lace Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment