Wednesday, April 8, 2020

A Good Egg and Chubby Bunny Easter Cards with Franci and Ana

Hello there and happy Wednesday! Franci here with you today with a cute Easter card featuring the A Good Egg set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Good Egg Frilly Frame Dies Easter Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

Awww. I love this little chick so much! First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock and I covered the front with this lovely blue floral patterned paper from the Spring Fling set.

Then I stamped, colored and die cut all the images and added some details with a white gel pen. I die cut my scalloped panel out of white cardstock using the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace and glued down all the images with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Good Egg Frilly Frame Dies Easter Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

Finally I stamped my sentiment, added a little confetti heart and adhered my panel onto the front of my card with foam adhesive. I'm so happy about how this clean and simple card turned out, all these pastel colors make me smile!

Hope you like it too and thank you so much for stopping by today!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello friends! Ana here today with a bunny Easter card featuring Chubby Bunny stamps and dies and Spring Fling paper pack.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chubby Bunny Fancy Frame Dies Easter Themed Shaker Card by Ana Anderson

With Easter around the corner I thought I’d share a card to give you a cute idea for Chubby Bunny stamp set. I thought that bunny sitting on a pile of chocolate bunnies would look so cute.

I stamped several bunnies on masking paper and fussy cut them out. I was able to create a pile of chocolate bunnies by masking them where they overlap. Once I had my bunnies completed, I masked the top part of the pile, and stamped chocolate eating bunny. I stamped the other bunny and the sentiment next and colored the images with Copic Markers.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chubby Bunny Fancy Frame Dies Easter Themed Shaker Card by Ana Anderson

To create the shaker, I used largest Fancy Frames Rectangle dies for the frame. I adhered the acetate to the back of the frame then added doubled up foam tape. I filled the shaker with Birthday Cake Dot Sprinkles and backed the shaker with beautiful scene patterned paper from Spring Fling paper pack.

Using liquid glue, I adhered the bunnies to the front of the shaker then added the sentiment with foam tape. I added few butterflies (from Spring Showers stamp set) and my Easter shaker was finished!

I really hope you like the card I shared today! I hope you have a wonderful Easter!



Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

A Good Egg Dies
A Good Egg Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
A Good Egg Stamps
A Good Egg Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Dies
Chubby Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Stamps
Spring Showers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Dies
Spring Showers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fling Paper
Spring Fling Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: