Thursday, April 2, 2020

Alphabet Stamp Focused Cards with Vanessa and Anja

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a personalized card using the Phoebe Alphabet Stamps.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Phoebe Alphabet Stamps School Time Frilly Frame Dies School Themed Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Currently, all German schools are closed and the children have to work from home. It is not like school holidays at all - in fact, my girl is sitting at her desk or in front of the computer doing her schoolwork almost the whole day. She is doing pretty well and we are so proud of her. So I wanted to make her a card telling her exactly this - and it was easily done with the Phoebe Alphabet!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Phoebe Alphabet Stamps School Time Frilly Frame Dies School Themed Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I first inked the edges of a cream card base slightly with light brown ink. Now I die-cut the Frilly Frames Chevron Die from red cardstock and adhered it. I trimmed a panel of Kraft cardstock slightly smaller than the frame, stamped the letters, inked the edges with brown ink and adhered the panel to the card. Then I stamped the images from School Time onto white cardstock, colored them with Copics and fussy-cut them.

Using the Round Acrylic Block, I spelled the sentiment "We are so proud of you" letter by letter and adhered all the images to the card with foam tape. Finally, I added red stars from the Primary Star Confetti.

Have a wonderful day everybody and thanks for visiting today! Sending big virtual hugs.

----------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, Anja here and on today's Spring card, I created my own custom sentiment with the Kinsley Alphabet Stamps.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Kinsley Alphabet Stamps Fancy Frame Dies Chubby Bunny School Everyday Card by Anja Bytyqi

I started off with a lilac card base and adhered the pretty scene paper from the Spring Fling 6x6 Paper pack. I die cut one of the Fancy Frames Rectangles from white cardstock and put it on top of the patterned paper.

Next, I stamped my favorite cute bunny and the two little chicks from the Chubby Bunny set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored the images with Copic Markers and cut them out with the coordinating dies. I also stamped and colored two butterflies (included in the sets Spring Scenes and Spring Showers).

Sunny Studio Stamps: Kinsley Alphabet Stamps Fancy Frame Dies Chubby Bunny School Everyday Card by Anja Bytyqi

For the custom sentiment, I picked one of the Banner Basics Stamps. I arranged the individual Kinsley Alphabet Stamps to spell out the word 'somebunny' following the curve of the banner. I also added the words 'to' and 'sweet' from the Home Sweet Gnome set and stamped everything in VersaMark Ink onto lilac cardstock. I heat embossed it with white embossing powder and used the matching die to cut out the banner. I carefully blended on a bit of Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink to darken the bottom half of the banner.

I popped up the banner and images with foam tape and stamped an additional sentiment (Sending Sunshine Stamps) above the banner in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink. Finally, I adhered two small pink die-cut hearts.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Sending hugs!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

School Time Stamps
School Time Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Dies
Chubby Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Chevron Die
Frilly Frames Chevron Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sending Sunshine Stamps
Sending Sunshine Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Banner Basics Stamps
Banner Basics Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Banner Basics Dies
Banner Basics Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Kinsley Alphabet Stamps
Kinsley Alphabet Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Phoebe Alphabet Stamps
Phoebe Alphabet Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Stamps
Spring Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Dies
Spring Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Stamps
Spring Showers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Dies
Spring Showers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fling Paper
Spring Fling Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. nice post...
    visit https://youtu.be/TaeHMsBNZmA
    for something excited with us & make money 💰

    ReplyDelete