Friday, March 13, 2020

Floating By Cards with Rachel and Candice

Hello everyone! It's Rachel here and I have a shaker card to share with you today that showcases some gorgeous balloons from the new Floating By Stamp Set! I combined this set with a cute little frog from the Froggy Friends Stamp Set to create a fun birthday card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Floating By Froggy Friends Frilly Frame Dies Birthday Card by Rachel Alvarado

To start, I first stamped all of my images with Copic friendly black ink onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock. I then colored them with Copic Markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Floating By Froggy Friends Frilly Frame Dies Birthday Card by Rachel Alvarado

Next, I die cut a frame from white card stock using the Frilly Frame Hexagon Die along with a basic rectangle die to cut the window in the center. I created a base for my card using a piece of bright rainbow patterned paper from the new Spring Fling Patterned Paper Pack. Lastly, to create some extra shimmer, I added some Studio Katria Crystal Clear Fusion Mini 3mm Sequins for my shaker embellishments.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

-------------------------------------------------

Hello, Candice back with you today, sharing a fun card to start your hopefully crafty filled weekend! I'm highlighting the awesome cluster of balloons in the Floating By stamp set!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Floating By Hogs & Kisses Cityscape Border Dies Hello Card by Candice Fisher

I used a variety of Sunny Studio products to create my card:

I began the card with an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base that fits perfectly into a standard size envelope. For the background, I inked the bottom in squeezed lemonade and the top with mermaid lagoon, peacock feathers, evergreen bough & tumbled glass. I die cut the cityscape from grey and glued along the bottom.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Floating By Hogs & Kisses Cityscape Border Dies Hello Card by Candice Fisher

Next, I stamp the balloonspiggychicks & clouds, colored them with Copic markers and used the coordinating dies listed above to cut them out. I lined up the pig and the balloons and stamped the strings directly onto the background.

For the sentiment, I used sayings from the Floating By & Chubby Bunnies on trimmed banners that I had inked with the squeezed lemonade. I adhered all the images with foam tape for dimension and finished with a few pastel confetti.

Thank you so much for visiting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Froggy Friends Dies
Froggy Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Froggy Friends Stamps
Froggy Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Dies
Chubby Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cityscape Border Dies
Cityscape Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hogs & Kisses Stamps
Hogs & Kisses Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hogs & Kisses Dies
Hogs & Kisses Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Floating By Stamps
Floating By Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Floating By Dies
Floating By Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Stamps
Spring Showers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Dies
Spring Showers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fling Paper
Spring Fling Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment