Thursday, February 27, 2020

Cheerful Daisies Cards with Vanessa and Anja

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a new card using the gorgeous layering set Cheerful Daisies. It hasn't been much of a winter here, but I can't wait for spring with its beautiful flowers. Here comes my spring greeting for you:

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cheerful Daisies Spring Themed Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I started with a white cardstock panel and inked it using Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink. Then I added water and ink droplets and let it dry. Now I stamped the sentiment with Versamark Ink, heat-embossed it with white embossing powder and adhered the panel to my white card base.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cheerful Daisies Spring Themed Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I stamped the daisy and the leaves, die-cut the pieces with the matching dies and adhered everything to the card, raising the blossom with foam tape. Finally, I added Iridescent Pastel Confetti.

I hope your day is full of sunshine, thanks for stopping by!

--------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, Anja here today and I can't wait for Spring to finally arrive! I'm looking forward to all the blooms and fresh colors popping up everywhere. With this in mind, I created today's card featuring the Cheerful Daisies Stamps.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cheerful Daisies Spring Themed Card by Anja Bytyqi

First, I created a watercolor background with Nuvo Shimmer Powders (yellow: Solar Flare, pink: Cherry Bomb). I let it dry completely and stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink. I heat embossed the word 'happy' with gold embossing powder and did the word 'Spring' in bright pink. I adhered the panel to a yellow A2 card base.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cheerful Daisies Spring Themed Card by Anja Bytyqi

Next, I stamped the daisies in light grey (to make them look like they'd be white) and the centers in yellow. The leaves were stamped with three shades of green (find all the ink colors listed below). I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out. I adhered the leaves and large flower with liquid glue and popped up the two other daisies with foam tape. To finish off my card, I added some Rainbow Pearls.

Dye Inks used: Daisies: Simon Says Stamp Fog; Altenew Buttercream, Mango Smoothie and Warm Sunshine; Leaves: Altenew Bamboo, Parrot and Olive

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Cheerful Daisies Stamps
Cheerful Daisies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cheerful Daisies Dies
Cheerful Daisies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment