Thursday, February 13, 2020

Border Die Focused Cards with Vanessa and Anja

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a card using the versatile Heartstrings Border Dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Heartstring Border Dies Prancing Pegasus Everyday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I trimmed a panel the same size as my card base and die-cut the heart border from the bottom third. After I had stamped the sentiment from Color Me Happy, I adhered the panel to the card. Now I die-cut more hearts from various colors of cardstock, inserted them to the open spaces and across the front of the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Heartstring Border Dies Prancing Pegasus Everyday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Then I die-cut a cloud from Spring Showers and adhered it. I stamped the cute Prancing Pegasus onto white cardstock, colored it with Copic Markers, die-cut it with the matching die and adhered it to the card with foam tape. Finally, I added Iridescent Pastel Confetti and Rainbow Dot Confetti.

Thanks for stopping by today!

--------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, Anja here today. This time I created a floral birthday card and incorporated the Eyelet Lace Border Dies into the clean and simple design.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Eyelet Lace Borders Pink Peonies Birthday Card by Anja Bytyqi

I started off with a yellow A2 card base and cut a white cardstock panel to be slightly smaller. I dry embossed the daisy border three times in the center. It's hard to see in the photo but it adds a nice texture.

Next, I die cut the two other borders - once from navy cardstock and once from vellum. I cut out a rectangle of yellow striped patterned paper (Dots & Stripes Pastels Paper) and adhered the border die-cuts at the bottom as a layered accent.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Eyelet Lace Borders Pink Peonies Birthday Card by Anja Bytyqi

I stamped the beautiful flower and some leaves from the Pink Peonies set with navy dye ink. For a change, I left the images uncolored and cut them out with the coordinating dies.

The birthday sentiment from the Floating By set was stamped in VersaMark Ink and I white heat embossed it. To finish off my card, I adhered a couple of enamel dots.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an awesome day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Color Me Happy Stamps
Color Me Happy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Floating By Stamps
Floating By Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pink Peonies Stamps
Pink Peonies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pink Peonies Dies
Pink Peonies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Prancing Pegasus Stamps
Prancing Pegasus Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Prancing Pegasus Dies
Prancing Pegasus Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Dies
Spring Showers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Eyelet Lace Borders
Eyelet Lace Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heartstrings Border Dies
Heartstrings Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment