Friday, September 4, 2020

Slimline Die Focused Cards with Franci and Candice

Hello! It's Franci here with a fun card showcasing the new Farm Fresh set. This set is so cute, I love all the little hens in there!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Slimline Dies Farm Fresh Everyday Card by Franci Vignoli

I created my scene using the new Slimline Nature Borders Dies set as long as an oldie but goodie: the Frilly Frames Stripes dies set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Slimline Dies Farm Fresh Everyday Card by Franci Vignoli

All the images are colored with Copic markers and for the background I used Distress inks.

Please enjoy my card tutorial here down below.

Thanks a lot for stopping by and have a lovely day, I'll see you soon with another cute project!

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello! It's Candice with you today and so excited that Sunny Studio Stamps has come out with some versatile slimline dies! They are made for my style!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Slimline Dies Classy Christmas Season's Greetings Christmas Card by Candice Fisher

I used these new release products for my classic Christmas slimline card:

I began my slimline card with an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base which fits nicely into your standard size envelopes. For the background, I first die cut the scalloped panel from white cardstock and the center stitched rectangle from red cardstock. I then heat embossed the large sentiment in gold on white cardstock and used the new coordinating dies to cut it out. Using foam tape, I adhered it to the center of the red panel.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Slimline Dies Classy Christmas Season's Greetings Christmas Card by Candice Fisher

Next, I heat embossed the poinsettias and berries in gold on red cardstock, colored them with colored pencils and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I laid them out where I wanted them on the sides of the Merry Christmas and then heat embossed the pine needles in white directly onto the stitched red panel.

To put the card together, I glued the berries down first and then using foam tape I adhered the poinsettias trimming the edges with scissors. To finish, I added some white pearls to fill in the space and draw the eye in!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Stamps
Season's Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Dies
Season's Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classy Christmas Stamps
Classy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classy Christmas Dies
Classy Christmas Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Stamps
Farm Fresh Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Dies
Farm Fresh Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment