Monday, September 7, 2020

Bountiful Autumn Cards with Ashley and Mayra

Hello friends! It's Ashley today with a card featuring the new Bountiful Autumn set that is sure to put you in a fall mood!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bountiful Autumn Window Quad Square Happy Harvest Thanksgiving Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by die cutting a piece of white cardstock with the new Window Quad Square and Frilly Frames Quatrefoil dies. I love the new window quad dies! It is so fun to build tiny scenes in each space! I stamped a sentiment from Happy Harvest on the bottom in Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink, then popped the whole piece up with some foam tape on top of the grey checkered paper from Subtle Grey Tones.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bountiful Autumn Window Quad Square Happy Harvest Thanksgiving Card by Ashley Ebben

I stamped several images from Bountiful Autumn and the basket of apples from Happy Harvest in Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink. I colored everything with Copics before cutting them out with the matching dies. I then tucked my images into the windows to build little "scenes": a couple turkeys, an overflowing cornucopia, and some apple pie! Now I'm in the mood for apple picking and warm apple crisp! How about you?

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello and happy Monday everyone. Mayra here with you today. I created an Autumn themed card to share with you using the super cute Bountiful Autumn stamp set. The coordinating dies are available here

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bountiful Autumn Stitched Oval Thanksgiving Card by Mayra Duran-Hernadez

I began by coloring all of the images I would be using with Copic markers. I then die cut the oval using Stitched Oval Dies set from Bristol Smooth Cardstock. I then added Peacock Feathers and Evergreen Bough Distress Oxide inks to add the color I was hoping for. I then heat embossed the sentiment onto the oval and stamped out the coordinating sentiment onto a strip of white cardstock. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bountiful Autumn Stitched Oval Thanksgiving Card by Mayra Duran-Hernadez

After die cutting the sentiment I adhered it with a bit of foam tape under the heat embossed sentiment. Next, I matted the oval onto a rectangle piece of plain white cardstock, then matted that onto a slightly larger rectangle using a gingham pattern from the Gingham Jewels Tone 6x6 Paper. After that, I adhered everything together and my card was finished. 

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you and may you all have a wonderful and blessed day. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Dies
Happy Harvest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Oval Dies
Stitched Oval Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Window Quad Square Die
Window Quad Square Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bountiful Autumn Stamps
Bountiful Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bountiful Autumn Dies
Bountiful Autumn Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment